Non-diet Chat

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Happy New Year folks
01 Jan 2017, 10:40
Wishing you all the best of everything for 2017
:grin: :oops: :cool: :like: :clover: :heart:
Re: Happy New Year folks
01 Jan 2017, 11:06
HI AB my old pal! All the best to you for 2017!
Happy New Year to all friends old and new on the Fast Day forum..here's to better health, prosperity and happiness in the months ahead! XXXX
01 Jan 2017, 13:29
Happy New Year!

Unfortunately, there's been another untimely death in my extended family. A cousin of mine lost her husband. He was only 40 and she is only 32 with 2 young boys.

I'm not saying this to bring anyone down, but to just remember to be grateful for every day and every person in your life, because truly tomorrow is never promised.

I wish you all the best in 2017!
01 Jan 2017, 19:55
Happy New Year from me too
01 Jan 2017, 20:26
Happy New Year everyone. Welcome to all new fasters and lurkers. Come and introduce yourself so we can help you with your goals, I'm fasting tomorrow. First one of the new year!
01 Jan 2017, 23:41
Happy New Year everyone! I echo all the wishes above. :clover: :smile: :heart: :smile: :clover:
02 Jan 2017, 08:59
New Year's Greetings from me as well. Christmas/New NYE damage not as bad this year as last. I'm off to Finland in a week's time hopefully to see the northern lights but after that I'll be back into my normal routine. I shall be around even if I don't post much.
02 Jan 2017, 17:46
cblasz wrote: Happy New Year!

Unfortunately, there's been another untimely death in my extended family. A cousin of mine lost her husband. He was only 40 and she is only 32 with 2 young boys.

I'm not saying this to bring anyone down, but to just remember to be grateful for every day and every person in your life, because truly tomorrow is never promised.

I wish you all the best in 2017!

OMG I'm so sorry. That's horrible!!

Yeah, I'm having trouble getting into the "Happy New Year" spirit. I mean I'd like to have hope, but I'm not particularly optimistic about 2017. Frankly, I'm worried about the whole planet right now.
8 posts Page 1 of 1