The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Journey on Keto diet
24 Sep 2017, 09:22
Hi Family, I am happy to be a member of this board. A lot is really happening here. I just started keto dieting because I am really fighting against possible rise of sugar in my blood and overweight. I started off recently and I have been using the keto calculator to monitor my calorie intake on daily basis. But I still want to know if there is any other way I can monitor or determine my calorie intake as I continue on the keto diet. Any suggestion?
Re: Journey on Keto diet
24 Sep 2017, 12:20
Hi! If you use the tracker here on the site, it will give you some information about your TDEE and how much you should eat on fast and non-fast days.

I like MyFitnessPal. I use it to track my calories and carbs and everything else. It's very easy to use and provides a lot of data.

Good luck!
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online