The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Photoshop Elements 6!
15 Apr 2015, 16:36
This is a long shot but I wondered if someone could help me. I use Photoshop Elements but at the moment every time I go to open a file the whole thing just crashes. Has anyone experienced this before?
I'm desperate :confused:
Re: Photoshop Elements 6!
15 Apr 2015, 21:56
Morning @nursebean, have you scanned it for viruses? Or, does it need updating? I have never used it so these are just things I would do in any programme. :clover:
15 Apr 2015, 21:56
Oooh, double post...a glitch in the system or me, I wonder? ;)
15 Apr 2015, 22:04
Have you tried removing it and reloading it. That worked for me with a different program.
16 Apr 2015, 16:10
I bet you haven't shouted at it enough? :lol:

I use several Adobe programms at work, one is Adobe Premier Elements that crashes regularly. There is a bug in the system and I suggest you update or re-load.
17 Apr 2015, 21:44
Thanks everyone for your advice. Strangely enough, I got it to work today. I don't know how I did it though :confused:
I think the problem stemmed from Apple introducing the new Photos instead of iPhoto. I hated it to start with but now that I've got a better understanding of how it works, I think it WILL actually work better!
To be honest, I'm not even sure I would have known how to reload it. It wouldn't let me add updates, saying I was disconnected. Oh well, at least it works now!
Thanks all xx
6 posts Page 1 of 1