The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

19 posts Page 1 of 2
Sydney Meet Up
17 Jul 2015, 09:52
Calling Sydney - and Blue Mountains - members! I am coming to Sydney on the 4th of August and staying until the 10th. Can we have a meet up? I will travel to Katoomba or where ever. The only day I've booked up so far is the Tuesday - the 4th, the day I arrive and Friday the 7th. Any other day, so far, is free. Let's meet up!
Re: Sydney Meet Up
18 Jul 2015, 01:14
Boosting this to the top of the posts so that Sydney siders and Blue Mountainers will see it and respond.
18 Jul 2015, 05:08
Hi Sally, where are u staying. I am in Sydney Mon to Friday but head back up the coast in the afternoons. Unfortunately I am seriously busy from this week to the 10th, however maybe I can catch up for coffee somewhere? Fasting has been very intermittent :-)
18 Jul 2015, 05:42
My sister lives in Leichhardt but I can meet you anywhere convenient to you, especially near a train line. Cup of coffee would be great.
18 Jul 2015, 07:08
@Sallyo, done deal. Let's confirm closer. I get train from Central station so maybe somewhere near there? Thursday 6th better for me as only 16 dogs, other days more so I'll be finished later. Bit of luck between 2pm and 3pm, would that suit?
18 Jul 2015, 08:22
I'll lock it in GMH before I make any other dates. Lets say around Thursday afternoon and confirm the exact details later. Can we rustle up any other Sydney-siders?
18 Jul 2015, 18:27
I'm free on 6th, a bit too far though - keeping this bumped up! :cool:
19 Jul 2015, 00:17
Hi @Sallyo
Would you like to catch a train up to the Blue Moutains on Saturday 8th April to visit me and whoever else would like to come? The weekend woukd be safer for me as i work thursday and fridays but I teach casually on the other days. ( we are planning 4 days to the snow but it is so tricky to organize with the kids uni schedule so if it hubs does organise it for that weekend we can do a more spontaneousget together on one of my days off if thats ok)
cheers,
julianna
19 Jul 2015, 08:38
@Pilchards you able to meet us for coffee that day? I could get a train anywhere in the city, usually come from Turrella and I just need to get back to Central for coast train. @Sallyo yes we'll make time closer. I'll PM my mobile #
19 Jul 2015, 09:20
So sorry but I don't think I can make it this time. I work full time so weekdays are out and whilst I am normally free at weekends August is completely booked out. My son gets married on 22nd August and we have friends and family arriving from UK every weekend 1st, 8th and 15th. Its a shame. Keep me in the loop for future meet ups. Jx
19 Jul 2015, 22:14
I'll miss you @Pilchards. But @Julianna, that sounds very attractive. I have cousin who lives in the mountains, at Leura. I'll see if I can make a date with her on the same day and then I'll lock it in.
30 Jul 2015, 01:50
Sydney trip getting closer.@Julianna, can you message me your mobile and I'll give you a call. I will be coming up to the Blue Mountains to see my cousin on the Saturday, but have yet to firm up the details. Any other Sydney fasters can join either date? Thursday at Central or Saturday in the Blue Mountains?
30 Jul 2015, 12:03
Sorry SallyO, weve just decided to go to the snow and will be away on the 8th. Husbands madly looking for somewhere for us to stay as its the only time inbetween yr 11 assessment tasks and uni students commitments that we can make it. So sorry.
Xx julianna
02 Aug 2015, 20:54
Never mind @julianna. Enjoy the snow. This is a last call out for the Sydney Meet up. @GMH and I will be meeting somewhere near Central station between 2 and 3 on Thursday, the 6th of August.
02 Aug 2015, 23:26
Just saw this. I would have loved to meet up but Ive just come into work and there is soooo much to catch up on and then I have to go to Melbourne later in the week for a funeral and that is going to take up 3 day after catching up with family.
Next time??? :cry:
19 posts Page 1 of 2