Re: The Encourage Mint!
23 Jul 2015, 15:38
Awwww how cute! Thanks Candy xx
23 Jul 2015, 18:16
LOL!
23 Jul 2015, 20:11
Ha, for some reason I was sure the encourage mint was going to be a chocolate covered one - I wonder why :grin: ?
24 Jul 2015, 09:59
Mmm choccy covered mints..
Anyone remember Frys mint chocolate bars?
24 Jul 2015, 17:59
CandiceMarie wrote: Mmm choccy covered mints..
Anyone remember Frys mint chocolate bars?

I do but I didn't like them as I was only ickle, and my taste buds have probably changed since then, my mum used to eat them .
24 Jul 2015, 18:26
Caro@carieoates there was also a chocolate bar called Frys Five Centres..gorgeous...five pieces of choc with cream fondant filling..orange,strawb,lime...dont know what the other two were now..lovely if you like soft centres...Before yr time i think...xx havent seen them for years but sometimes you still see the mint bar x
24 Jul 2015, 22:36
They also did one with a white filling probably vanilla
25 Jul 2015, 11:57
@merlin do you remember Frys Five Boys?
Each choco square had a boys face with different expressions..started off looking glum,ended up looking delighted coz he had some choccy..story of my life! :lol: x
25 Jul 2015, 20:53
No @CandiceMarie Those passed me by. I bought some Wagon Wheels this week though- I know tut tut!
For once I was pleased something had shrunk in size, and they still taste the same.
25 Jul 2015, 21:12
@merlin youre right, wagon wheels are so small nowadays
In the old days of Big Wagon Wheels the advert said,' you need a grin to fit one in'! X :lol:
26 Jul 2015, 11:22
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fry%27s_Chocolate_Cream
loved that CandiceMarie, but would find it too sickly now!
26 Jul 2015, 12:13
Thanksfor that link Cally @callyanna ..i still find fondant centres delicious! I love cadburysRoses for that reason
Mind you,i like hard centres too :?:
That ole sweet tooth! Not as bad as it used to be tho xx :lol:
28 Jul 2015, 08:49
That's a cute mint leaf looking a bit like a Christmas tree :heart:

I used to love After Eight and there's no ice cream as refreshing than some mint and chocolate one, just difficult to find some really good not, not with a watery tast though.....
14 posts Page 1 of 1