The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

11 posts Page 1 of 1
The Royal Baby - Boy or Girl?
02 May 2015, 08:53
I reckon it's a girl Alice Victoria - what's your prediction?
It would be lovely if a girl but since the male determines the gender & Prince Charles produced two sons & so far one male for Will & Kate? But I do hope that it is a girl. Alexandra Elizabeth Marina?
Just heard its a GIRL 8 lb 3 oz!,
Many congratulations to Will & Kate :rose: :rose: :drink: :drink:
I' m not a fan of the Royal family at all,but just pleased as a woman and mother that another woman and mum has had quite a speedy labour and given birth to a bouncing baby x
Pleased she and the baby are well (of course) but bored already at the guaranteed media onslaught of Royal trivia for the next x number of weeks when there's so much else going on the world. And very sorry for Rio Ferdinand who has lost his wife at such a young age.
A happy welcome to Princess Cambridge, a sad farewell to Ruth Rendell.
It makes a change from election news!
I agree with @loversghost My thoughts are principally with Rio Ferdinand...and all those devastated by events in Nepal
I hadnt heard about Ruth Rendell @azureblue....RIP x
Well I must say this is very newsy today, I have learnt here that Kate had a girl, never heard of Rio Ferdinand but sad news with 3 young children and my old favourite Ruth Rendell has moved on.
Congrats to the couple but I reckon they should have named her Diana.

Revolted by her murder back then. What a lovely lady she was and should still be.
@Juliana.RiversThere is no proof she was murdered. Can you please not refer to such matters in such a breezy way. It is very disrespectful.
11 posts Page 1 of 1