Sadder than sad
No more sleeps
The lesson is learnt
The family weeps

Mercy they cry
They do but try
Today they die.

JR 2015

(Australians Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukamaran will be executed today)

Postscript and they angry media mob wont even let their family grieve in peace.
Re: Today they die.
28 Apr 2015, 11:44
I dont condone what these men have done but i dont believe in the death penalty.
28 Apr 2015, 16:20
Oh I saw your FB page but didn't know what this was about. Nothing good to be had from it.
28 Apr 2015, 17:47
Just after midnight in Indonesia. Just after 3am in Australia

The deed is done.

Rest in Peace
Myuran Sukumaran
Andrew Chan
Martin Anderson
Sylvester Obiekwe Nwolise
Rodrigo Gularte
Raheem Agbaje Salami
Okwudily Oyantze
Zaenal Abidin
01 May 2015, 12:27
So sad.. they bring the bodies back this weekend.

Mary Jane, the only lady in the group survived. Though they threaten to kill her too.

Lets hope this is a start to abolishing the death penalty including in some states of the U.S.
01 May 2015, 18:10
The current governor of Washington State, Jay Inslee, has declared a moratorium on executions while he's in office...that is, he will postpone any planned executions. It doesn't eliminate them, but it's a step. We don't really execute very often here, even those sentenced it takes years to happen. Pretty liberal here, since Seattle dominates politics, with more than half the state population. One of first two states (along with Colorado) to legalize recreational marijuana, second to approve Death with Dignity (Oregon was first).

Unfortunately, we currently have two poor excuses for human beings on trial that challenge my anti-death penalty feelings; bring out thoughts of vengefulness. Man and woman who executed her entire family, just because she's a lowlife and convinced her boyfriend to participate, blowing away children and parents in front of family members. :frown:
02 May 2015, 06:30
ferretgal wrote: The current governor of Washington State, Jay Inslee, has declared a moratorium on executions while he's in office...that is, he will postpone any planned executions. It doesn't eliminate them, but it's a step. We don't really execute very often here, even those sentenced it takes years to happen. Pretty liberal here, since Seattle dominates politics, with more than half the state population. One of first two states (along with Colorado) to legalize recreational marijuana, second to approve Death with Dignity (Oregon was first).

Unfortunately, we currently have two poor excuses for human beings on trial that challenge my anti-death penalty feelings; bring out thoughts of vengefulness. Man and woman who executed her entire family, just because she's a lowlife and convinced her boyfriend to participate, blowing away children and parents in front of family members. :frown:

Just felt so strongly about it on the eve of occurrence despite heartfelt please by brothers, sisters, mothers and our own leaders.
I guess in point blank murder by shooting in front of other family members, that is s definitely something to challenge ones views on the death penalty.
Im going to at least one of the funerals of the Aussie boys this week.
7 posts Page 1 of 1