The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

6 posts Page 1 of 1
I came across a deal on the living social website for slim chocs so I thought they were chocs but just less cals but they are actually designed to help u lose weight here is the website..what do we think?

http://www.iloveslimpossible.co.uk/
Konjac? Isn't that the stuff Zero Noodles are made from? Can't say I fancy the thought of chocolate made with it! If you try it though let us know how you get on :)
Yea....I vote that Claire23 should be the human guinea-pig :)
You lasses and chocolate, I'm lucky, don't really like the stuff :confused:
I think I'll stick to the real thing...

TBH, I'm quite against chemical slimming aids of any kind, let alone masquerading as chocolate. NONE of the so called slimming pills out there work unless you are talking things like Xenical with all it's attendant side effects... how do I know? Well my brother (ex research scientist) holds a very senior position in a major pharmaceutical firm and assures me it's the holy grail that ALL the pharmaceutical firms want to achieve - the nasty side-effect-free slimming pill. Billions yearly spent on R&D. He told me flatly that he would be extremely unhappy if I considered taking anything currently available, and this from a guy who is very against people damaging their health (and looks, he's very shallow when it comes to women I'm afraid) through obesity - and it's something he battles against himself, constantly.
Bee wrote: Yea....I vote that Claire23 should be the human guinea-pig :)

He he!! Very funny. I don't think I will bother with them!
6 posts Page 1 of 1