The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Graze.com Boxes?
22 May 2013, 19:01
Do you get them? How do you integrate them into your diet plan? What are your opinions?

I started getting them last week and I love them. I've changed my order to their 'Light Box' recently where everything is between 50-100 calories I believe. I think they are a bit expensive for what they are but there is so much variety, it saves me having to have a cupboard full of nuts, seeds and dried fruit etc. I also like the fact that it's all portioned out and comes with detailed nutritional advice.

I get one box a week and I use one of the snacks for my 'lunch' on my 3 fast days (doing 4:3), that leaves a spare to put in my bag for an emergency snack when I'm out and about.

I was really unsure before I started to get them and I just wondered what other peoples experiences have been....
Re: Graze.com Boxes?
22 May 2013, 19:05
I used to have them when I wasn't on this diet, and I really enjoyed them. Some of the nicer ones and the nut ones are a lot of calories though so its a good idea to order the Light Box for fast days anyway! They are expensive but so handy like you say and I found it quite exciting when they arrived! I am tempted to try them for fast day snack..
Re: Graze.com Boxes?
22 May 2013, 19:09
I find the amount is just right for a fast day, just filling enough. If needs be, I halve the portion (or third it for their brownies and flapjacks, lol). I tend to save it for the point where the tummy rumbles get just too much to bear, then I nibble slowly to extend the joy :D (Anything remotely dirty sounding is completely unintentional...)
3 posts Page 1 of 1