The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

9 posts Page 1 of 1
For those of you sliding out of your bigger jeans and t-shirts, why not put your stuff for sale on here with a picture, description, price and cost of postage. A bit like ebay but without the fees.

I have put UK only on this thread as posting a t-shirt to Australia could be a bit pricey. I would suggest each nationality/area starts its own thread.

I personally don't have anything that would be suitable to sell, as I think I am one of the largest people on here, so will be a buyer, not a seller, for the next few months anyway.

I would suggest that sellers are contacted via PM and once the item has sold it is deleted from the thread.

Also, the Admins are NOT in charge of this, they are not here to sort out any arguments, be honest with your description and talk to each other if there are problems.
Hi Julie,Have just sold some stuff on ebay and by time i paid ebay fees and paypal fees, i wondered if it was worth the hassle..
But i am a great believer in recycling stuff..one mans meat is another mans poison- one womans too big trousers are another womans just right trousers .. :wink: so i think its a great idea and very community minded,tho having seen some altercations on ebay,i totally agree with what you say about being honest with each other and sorting any potential probs out thru good communication x
Julie, just BIN your old knickers, OK? ... Honest, there is no residual, financial value in used drawers :shock: :grin: :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:
:heart:
Ballerina wrote: Julie, just BIN your old knickers, OK? ... Honest, there is no residual, financial value in used drawers :shock: :grin: :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wrong thread Ballerina and Miffy. This was started months ago.
How did I not know this thread existed until someone just let me know! It's too late this time but yesterday I took two bags of size 16 M & S jeans and trousers to the charity shop. They all had plenty of wear left in them and I would have been happy to re-home them, for free, to fellow fasters! Watch this space for more size sixteen trousers coming your way! It will be after my holiday, when I am hoping that I won't come back needing them!
It was @Wendy Darling who told me about this thread and @caroreeswho found the link for me. What a service on this forum! Thanks to both of you! :like: :like:
I will have a dig around tomorrow and see what I have. I'm sure there is a pair of trousers lurking somewhere.
Hi all, the first real post on this thread. Now this is supposed to be for people to either sell or give away the clothes that they have shrunk out of. As I started with all my clothes at size 24 (to vain to buy size 26 which is what I really was) I don't think I will have many takers for my stuff, but I have been assured that there are people bigger than me on the forums, so here goes. Pleas PM me if you are interested.

Please don't think that because I have listed a free item that you have to too. If you feel your item is worth something then please post it up with your price.

I have a pair of size 24 trousers in navy blue from Bon Marche. They are more business/ office trousers or smart casual in style. They have an elasticated back waist and a tiny decorative belt detailing on the front. The inside leg is 27 inches.

They are free + postage of £3.00

trousers 2.jpg
Waistband detail
trousers 2.jpg (92.95 KiB) Viewed 5210 times
trousers 1.jpg
Trousers 1
trousers3.jpg
trousers3.jpg (92.36 KiB) Viewed 5210 times
9 posts Page 1 of 1