The FastDay Forum

The Foodies Corner

25 posts Page 1 of 2
I made a pizza bianca last night for dinner and it was really lovely - worth a try if you like to make pizza from scratch :)

http://imcountingufoz.com/recipes/pizza ... cotta-8494

In other news, my little blog has been shortlisted for a Brilliance in Blogging award in the food category. I can't tell you how chuffed and excited I am, not to mention surprised! I'll find out mid may if I am a finalist - to be honest I don't think I stand a chance, but just to be shortlisted is amazing!!

I have a number of 5:2 recipes on there, as well as feast day foods :)
Well done, we will have our fingers crossed for you.
Finger and toes crossed xxxx
That's fantastic! Well done :clover: and :clover:
Well done and :clover: Good. Luck :clover:
@imcountingufoz That's brilliant news for you and a great achievement in itself just to get nominated :clover:
Thanks for yet another great recipe from you we've all missed your great food suggestions. :clover: :clover: :clover:
Whooooooo, well done and everything crossed. Very exciting. :-)
Brilliant! Hope you win
How exciting! I've enjoyed your recipes on here and wish you every success!
Well done! Let us know how you do - keeping everything crossed for you!
well done, good luck x
How exciting! Being nominated is almost as good as being a winner! :victory: :clover: :)
Wow, well done, that is great news!!! Fingers crossed for you!
Thank you, thank you!

I am in pretty formidable company, but just to be shortlisted is amazing!

It comes down to votes, so if you'd like to give me a little boost, you can here (and I'd appreciate it loads):

http://www.britmums.com/2014/04/congrat ... -bloggers/

You need to vote in all categories, and some of my favourite blogs are featured, More Than Paleo, Capture By Lucy, Mari's World, Me and My Shadow... lots of wonderful people up for awards this year :)

Thank you again xxx
25 posts Page 1 of 2