The FastDay Forum

The Foodies Corner

14 posts Page 1 of 1
hi all :smile:

just thought id share my cheesecake with everyone on the board, apologies to those fasting today today :confused:

baked yesterday when I was fasting lol :lol: so this morning I treated myself to a lovely slice :razz: ... the rest will be shared with colleagues at work, hubby will have a slice or two as well...

as I have said before, its just so easy to make!! but this time I put 50 gr less of digestives biscuits so a much thinner base..

have a good day fasties!!!!!!!!! or as CandiceMarie calls us" fabs fasters" :razz: :shock: :wink: :grin: :clover: :heart:
Oh yum, what sort is it?
I saw an old episode of GBB Off yesterday with baked cheesecake recipes, they looked heavenly, especially the rhubarb and ginger one. Must go and hunt down the recipe now!!
Damn it! I just couldn't look away.... :doh:
With a title like that of COURSE I had to look!

Drat, am utterly starving now, and ten hours to go before bed :-/
Fasting, logged on, saw the thread title and automatically clicked - why do I do this to myself?! This looks incredible! I feel a spot of baking coming on this weekend...
Me to I will have to find the thread unless someone very clever person could put it up here for us technologically challenged. Thank goodness I can cook and it will be my choice this weekend as well thanks
arghhhh

sorry guys!!! I hope you are all doing ok with your fast and that the day goes super quick for you!
I fasted yesterday and whilst I was ok during the day, I found it hardest in the evenings grrr... just want to go to sleep and wake u to the new day instantly haha!!

The recipe is on here somewhere, dead easy!!
Debs this one is a baked cheesecake that cooks in just a little over an hour,i put dried cherries( the kind sweetened with apple juice) in this one but you can add anything you want really :-) xxx
I'm not fasting today so yum and thanks for sharing.
Eeeeeeekkkkkkk why did I look :) looking scrummy. I am looking forward to a few naughties over the weekend mmmmm.

Have a good non fast day xx
Gahhhh why did i look when you warned me not to!
Looks yummy! :)))))))
Ive been out all morning without eating and not hungry so decided to make this my fast day rather than my usual thursday
Then i come here and warrrrgh! Gorgeous cake! X
Ahhh sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well done CandiceMarie for managing a fast today earlier lol!!
tomorrow is just around the corner :-) xx
Goodness, that looks absolutely scrumptious, angie!
Heavenly
thank you girlies!!

wish you would all come round to mine and share it lol!! maybe one day when we have get together or meeting of some sort I can bring a whole one for everyone to share :-)
14 posts Page 1 of 1