The FastDay Forum

The Foodies Corner

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Just broke my fast with a M & S Chargrilled Squid, Zesty Couscous & Piquillo Peppers it was delicious and so filling and only 300 cals!
I had a M&S spicy cauliflower and chicken meal tonight, think it was from that range but not sure. 320 calories and was very tasty. Will try that squid one. Thank you
I have just discovered this range and can concur with all the positive reviews. The low cal Cottage Pie (360 cals) is yummy and I serve it with steamed veg (50 cals) to make a filling dinner. The chicken fillets with buttery mash, peas and carrots is only 320 cals and can therefore be easily augmented with additional and plentiful green veg for a substantial evening meal below 400 cals! For a single man not especially adept in the kitchen (or at accurate calorie counting), these meals are a Godsend! Can't wait to try the rest of the range!
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Similar Topics

Who is online