The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Blogs main page broken
16 Dec 2013, 23:05
Sorry folks, somehow in adding the option to disable the snow effect it has had the knock on effect of breaking the blogs main page. You should still be able to access your own blog and others via the links on users profiles etc.

It's now too late tonight for me to look into a fix for this (have started to track down the code which is conflicting), so will have to finish it off tomorrow - or change the way the snow disabling option works, maybe have a button which sets a cookie to stop it or something. I don't know. Will think more tomorrow when I get a spare few minutes. Sorry! :bugeyes:
Re: Blogs main page broken
16 Dec 2013, 23:11
Well, at last there hasn't been any server crashes this time so far, which is a relief as there has been quite a few of those recently.
17 Dec 2013, 07:49
Have there?
17 Dec 2013, 13:09
All fixed now, ta la la la la, la la la la!
4 posts Page 1 of 1