The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

38 posts Page 2 of 3
Well done Moogie and thank-you for all your hard work :like: :like:
Now take a rest you've earned it :clover: Sue
Well done, Moogie, What a great addition to your 5:2 Fast Diet 'stable' of sites!
Great looking blog moogie.
Hope it receives the plaudits it deserves!
Great blog Moogie and great idea re fasting come dine with me, my family always plays come dine with me on holidays and we all take a turn, I may just make my day a fast day and see what I can do!
Just been reading your blog and it is excellent. It looks great and is very informative. Look forward to the updates.
Congratulations! I just had a look and it looks fab :) You are clever.
:like: brilliant blog!
Love all the info, thank you and well done for all work and effort that must have gone into it!
It looks good, I will check out with more detail tomorrow. :-)
It looks great Moogie :like:
:like: Ditto to all the above and I like your colours. Thanks again this forum has been fantastic and best wishes and good luck with your blog. :clover: :clover: :clover:
Moogie, it looks wonderful and very professional! I bookmarked it and will read regularly. Keep it going!
Would be nice to see more of your fast dishes there.Thanks!
It looks great Moogie! Wonderful idea :)
Thanks for all the positive feedback folks! I'll certainly be adding more fasting meals and plenty more articles/Q&As as and when time permits :) I tend to write as if I'm talking to someone (probably because I work from home so almost all my conversations are by email!) so I'm glad you like the style. I quite enjoy writing so I'm looking forward to the next set of questions on my list :)
I love it!!! The layout, the way you describe your journey, the photos of food... all very, very nice!
And if you ever want someone to do a guest blog, I'm happy and there are a few others here who would also be happy, I think!
38 posts Page 2 of 3