The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

10 posts Page 1 of 1
Well, I finally did it! We now have a lovely newsletter and I've just sent out the first one!

Apologies for the gremlins which got in and ate your usernames, they were supposed to show up, doh! The next batch will be corrected and next week's email should go off without a hitch.

If you haven't received yours yet and can't wait to see it, here's a link!
http://t.co/cFCwyAsd0u
I love the first newsletter and am just so impressed by Caroline's story! Its just the inspiration I need at the moment. 16:8 has really worked for her hasn't it. Hmm maybe I'll give it a go :confused:

Thanks for the newsletter. Its great :smile:
Hey Moogie - I love the newsletter too - went to the buzz section where I rarely get time to go to - sprouting beans here I come! I love roasted chicory in coconut oil, lemon and fresh herbs sprinkled on top - (instead of potatoes), so wondering how else it can be used? The uplifting artist video I'd never seen. Thanks it's great - got me thinking - well done! :cool: :victory: :cool: :like:
It's great Moogs, love the shout outs and love that after pic of Caroline. Sexy mummu... Did I say that out loud........ :shock:
Just read my news letter - brilliant. That'll definitely keep people going.
Oh my goodness, I have just seen it. The email is beautifully produced, so thank you. Sorry I'm late to the party, I was out with friends scoffing cake :-)
ThNk you Moogie x!
Moogie wrote: Well, I finally did it! We now have a lovely newsletter and I've just sent out the first one!
If you haven't received yours yet and can't wait to see it, here's a link!
http://t.co/cFCwyAsd0u

Lovely is an understatement @moogie Well done yourself :like:
Great job very well done many thanks will reread and digest on tomorrow's fastday, truly and inspirational story of Caroline's that one journey alone should do it for any newbie reading and more importantly seeing the photographs to prove what a great job she's done
Well done our @carorees :like: :clover: :heart:
Looks great! erm - weren't you supposed to be taking it easy or do you do these things effortlessly?! Thanks for all your hard work - we really appreciate it xx
Thanks folks, I'm so glad you liked it!
Haha, yes I am taking it easy - I started prepping for the newsletter about 2 months ago! Didn't want to rush it, am so glad it came out ok :)
Looking forward to doing the next one - do let me know if there's anything you'd like to see featured! I thought I could maybe highlight some popular threads or clubs/signups etc sometimes too.
10 posts Page 1 of 1