The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

32 posts Page 3 of 3
I'll be back as soon as the mobile version is working. Just too hard to read/post since the changes.

Miss you all.
Very happy to adopt a newbie - or more than one - think that is a great idea. Probably someone in the same time zone/ country?

Agree with the suggestions to simplify and make sure the info of most use to newbies or people just browsing is easily found. Perhaps the threads for peoples individual stories could be kept separate from the active topics so that the active topics are general discussion ones? Tho we do want newbie posts to be prominent!

And since others have listed some issues with the site, here are mine!

I use my iPad almost solely when accessing this forum and I seem to have the opposite problem of everyone else - the font size is quite large and I have to do a lot of scrolling to find anything. (I can't imagine how anyone manages on a phone!)

The signatures on people's posts often take a lot of space with large fonts sometimes and lots of line gaps - perhaps these could be restricted to a given length?

The only place I can find the link to "active topics" - the main place I go - is at the bottom of the page, whereas it used to be at the side - so lots of scrolling there.

As others have said, I do appreciate the amount of work that goes into the site - I wonder if revised versions could be tested by some forum members before they go live? Might help?

Good luck and thanks! :)
32 posts Page 3 of 3