The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Reminder - August Weigh In
29 Jul 2013, 16:22
Just to remind you all that Caroline is on holiday at the moment so I will be running August's weigh in.

The August weigh-in thread will open on Friday 2nd August and will be open until Monday 5th (afternoon).

As not everyone weighs and as waist measurement is a better indicator of fat loss, we will declare either or both weight and waist, current and last month's figures (July 6th).

Next month's weigh in will be due on September 7th.
Re: Reminder - August Weigh In
31 Jul 2013, 10:13
Thank you for the reminder but I won't be posting my stats this month because they won't add anything helpful. I have overall this last month lost a total of 4oz because of my holiday when I put on 9 lbs but also promptly lost it within two weeks, so 4oz loss won't really register as anything & it looks as though 5:2ing has not been working for me which of course it has with losing all my extra holiday weight. Hope that makes sense :grin:
2 posts Page 1 of 1