The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Slowness :(
20 Jul 2014, 14:25
Hi all - apologies for the issues with site load speed at present. We're not sure yet if this is an issue with the hosting facility or gremlins in server but rest assured we're working at sorting it out asap.

In the meanwhile thanks for your patience and please try not to keep reloading pages when you get impatient or trying to load the forum in multiple tabs/devices - the more 'requests' the site gets the more likely it is to struggle with speed. Hopefully this will keep things running a little better for now.
Re: Slowness :(
20 Jul 2014, 14:48
I am now on the laptop and got to see this post after quite a while, having sent a frustrated email to the support address off my iPad. (Sorry, venting, if it arrives). It took me half an hour to get anywhere at all with one choice, then was told there was no such email address. I couldn't get onto the forums at all. It has been incredibly frustrating that everything including small manoeuvres are grindingly slow and then nothing happens. I hope it can be resolved and it's good to have found out that you are aware of the problem. (Don't think it's my equipment) :clover:
21 Jul 2014, 04:26
I'm so pleased that use of the site is so much better and faster today! It's good to be able to use it. :like:
21 Jul 2014, 06:41
Wow this is so much better now, thank you for sorting it :like:
21 Jul 2014, 07:21
Oooh zipppity quick this morning! Many thanks :0)
21 Jul 2014, 15:13
Many thanks to @fast_paul for locating the rogue server process which had decided to fall over and hog all the CPU! :) Thanks also to everyone here for bearing with us in the meanwhile, I know it was really frustrating - but hope it gave you all a chance to get out in the glorious sunshine instead! (assuming you all had the same lovely weather as I did!)
21 Jul 2014, 16:44
Much better. Thanks to all.
21 Jul 2014, 17:24
Yae.
8 posts Page 1 of 1