The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

21 posts Page 2 of 2
Glad you enjoyed your box!
I just got an offer for a freebie of their new porridge breakfast boxes which look lush - got one coming next week so I can take it on hols with me for some yummy breakfasts!

Gotta love Graze boxes!
Have had a look at these, and joined the 'waiting list' for an invite - I do like porridge so will look forward to hearing what they're like. Next box tomorrow - only 406 cals apparrently - so I will have 94 cals to spend - lol! Will fast tomorrow, instead of Sat, because of Bank Hol weekend - so that will in effect be 4:3 the first week!!! Hope it shows on the scales though :-D!
I've just received my trial pack of their 'Very Important Porridges' and they look delicious! I'll be taking them on holiday with me :)

For existing Graze customers (if you're not a customer yet, sign up through that link for your free box!) I have an invite code to try a free porridge pack!

To to:
www.graze.com/breakfast
Enter the invite code 7Z67V6L
to get your free pack of four yummy porridges!
Thanks Moogie, will be trying, and enjoy your holiday :-)
I've just tried one of my porridges - cranberry and blackcurrant, yum! Easy to make, came out perfect and really, really tasty. If you're already a graze customer defo sign up for your free porridge box with the details I posted further up the page.
oohh! i've got the free porrdige pack also, had one for lunch yesterday, date and coconut - it was scrummy!!!
:)
21 posts Page 2 of 2