The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Many of you may have already pre-ordered the Fast Diet Recipe Book by Mimi Spencer - well, according to her Twitter account it's coming out next week, so you should all start to receive your orders then!

I've also heard on the grapevine (alright, twitter) that Kate Harrison is launching a 5:2 Recipe Book which is also out soon. You can pre-order it here.

No sign of Kate's book on Amazon USA yet, but American members can pre-order The Fast Diet Recipe book here.

Meanwhile our new recipes section has been on hold for the last week while I convert the Progress Tracker graphs and charts to use Google charts - this has had a noticeable effect on the server resources and thankfully we seem to have very few 'resource limit reached' errors now! An occasional peak for a few seconds, but nothing major. Phew! Hope to continue development on the recipes area this weekend. Sorry about the delay!
Thanks for all your sterling work Moogie. I am really looking forward to the Recipe Section. There are already some great recipes being posted on here and it will be a boon to have them all in one place.
Amazon has dispatched mine. Can't wait to try some new ideas from Mimi's long awaited book. . Thanks Moogie and yes I linked through to support the work you and the team do.
Oh great, I preordered with price guarantee and amazon have not charged me the lowest price! :(
Got my Fast Diet cookbook this morning.

Loads of lovely recipes to try, although for someone fairly unadventurous like me, there are also a lot I won't be cooking.

One minor disappointment, is that it only shows the calorie count of each recipe and I would have liked to know protein and carb count too, but as I say, a very minor thing and a lovely book overall.
YorkshirePudding wrote: Oh great, I preordered with price guarantee and amazon have not charged me the lowest price! :(

I'd send them an email if I were you, they're usually pretty good at sorting things out :)

I've not had mine yet, but I haven't ordered one - the publisher offered me a free copy for helping them with a few enquiries :D
6 posts Page 1 of 1