The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

12 posts Page 1 of 1
Our forum header was put together in a bit of a hurry and the pictures I threw on there have always been somewhat lacking. I used to draw quite a lot in my younger days and considered drawing some new ones myself - but to be honest I don't want to keep staring at my own hand drawn pics up there as I always see what's wrong with them! (isn't that always the way?)

So, rather than buying in some clipart to use up there, I wondered if anyone here would like to have a go at redrawing our strawberries and pizza slice - or even something else - to go in those spaces in our header banner? :)

I can't say I've got anything to offer you in return except for my thanks and the prestige of having your artwork displayed proudly on the site, with a credit to you somewhere along the bottom notices of the site.

Anyone want to give it a go? Post up your artworks here! :D
I like what we have - leave it alone!
Thanks Pete! Maybe I'll just tidy up the strawberries a bit :)
The forum header is fine - don't change a thing! I love the pizza and strawberries!
Me too, please don't change it, I love the naïve art :) :)
I love it too, and whenever I tell people about the forum, I tell them it's the one with the pizza and strawberries on the banner, so they are sure they have got the right one
I love it too, I think it fits in perfectly :)
I'm an artist (graphic designer) but I agree with the others, these are gooood!!!
Strawberries tidied :) Thanks for all the positive comments!
The only things I can draw are the curtains! :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:
The only thing I can draw when asked to is a blank.
12 posts Page 1 of 1