The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

16 posts Page 1 of 2
Unexpected downtime
08 Aug 2013, 22:38
Sorry about today's downtime folks, apparently the data centre failed to notify our host that there was planned maintenance on the server today. Usually I'd be informed ahead of time. The site is now back up and running as you can see.

Thanks for your patience, sorry this happened on such a popular fasting day... And coincidentally just after hitting the 10,000 members mark!
Re: Unexpected downtime
08 Aug 2013, 22:45
Thanks Moogie, it's Friday morning here in Oz and I was itching to post my new weight and couldn't get in for a couple of hours. Thought you guys had vanished into the ether...
Anyway, onwards and downwards as others have said! :victory:
08 Aug 2013, 22:49
It gave me a chance to explore the opposition - very disappointing, not sure how all their customers cope with being ignored...
Glad you're back!
08 Aug 2013, 23:59
Yes, I saw a post from you, CreakyPete, on the "other" site - guess you must've been desperate - - oh, that means I was there too and yes I was really desperate!!!!

So glad we're all back up and running !!!!!! :like:
21 Aug 2013, 14:07
The board was down last night when I tried to access. I got an error message which I wish I could remember the name of :neutral: Think it was traffic-related.
21 Aug 2013, 14:25
Thanks moogie just thought it was my tablet with another headache!!!
But it did encourage me to get on with the housework :heart: Sue
21 Aug 2013, 15:15
@Moogie
I had the same problem as @Pip yesterday, ie trouble with rarely being able to load the page all day, then in the evening simply an error message saying that the site had already reached its max amount of traffic...
21 Aug 2013, 15:21
Golarne wrote: @Moogie
I had the same problem as @Pip yesterday, ie trouble with rarely being able to load the page all day, then in the evening simply an error message saying that the site had already reached its max amount of traffic...

Yup, that's what happened to me.
21 Aug 2013, 15:22
I also had trouble loading the page, then the General Error finally showed it's up. @Moogie , This was the error I received yesterday

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

User fastdiet_admin already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections [1203]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
21 Aug 2013, 15:44
HI

I was having trouble loading the boards last night - started reading the thread about butter and then it just wouldn't go to page 2 so I had to leave it. Assumed it was my computer as I think I did something to the settings recently but sounds like others have had problems.
21 Aug 2013, 16:05
Sounds like the forum was especially busy last night, too many database connection a at the same time. Been out and about a lot this week as have family visiting, so was unaware of yesterday's database issues. All good today I take it?
21 Aug 2013, 16:20
Thanks moogie Yes all good this afternoon :heart: Sue
21 Aug 2013, 21:59
I've been busy hosting a BBQ tonight (drizzling here so had to be inside, grr) so not surfing the net, but all seems fine now, thank you! :like:
21 Aug 2013, 22:04
greenmonster wrote: HI

I was having trouble loading the boards last night - started reading the thread about butter and then it just wouldn't go to page 2 so I had to leave it. Assumed it was my computer as I think I did something to the settings recently but sounds like others have had problems.

Yes I was doing exactly this at the same time, and went to post, and couldn't get back on! :doh: :frown: but all seems ok today. There didn't seem to be that many people on at the time, I seem to remember.
16 posts Page 1 of 2