The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

8 posts Page 1 of 1
:doh: A bright crisp morning here in Adelaide, though I think the clouds aren't too far away...

I am aiming for a partial fast today - no brekkie, light lunch and lightish dinner - as tomorrow I am eating out twice!

Who is joining me? Good luck and best wishes! :D
Morning, I'm in, didn't manage a fast last week as not too well, but feeling better now. I still have problems getting a second fast day in during a week, may only manage one again this

Grey, wet and warm here in London today.

Good luck to all :clover:
hey Sassy1,
I like your DP :like: Are these your pets?
Morning everyone !
First fast this week as yesterday was a bank holiday, so pretty difficult to fast, in a stressful week as I did a big "jump" just before the weekend and I wait for the results Will have a minestrone or a pistou tonight. The good thing with these is that I can eat them hot or cold :wink:

Good luck everyone ! :clover:
Hi @SumitaSofat1

My avatar shows Lizzie at front and Mr Darcy curled up (where did I get those names??!). They give me another good reason for a decent walk every day! :)

I am having my lightish dinner - rissoles from left over roast, and assorted veggies. Will have some fruit salad as well. Lunch was tuna salad.

Trust everyone is going ok. :) :clover:
Hmm, lots of cake and lunch for meetings floating around here at work, may have to "go out for lunch" later to avoid. . .
I'm in, 2nd fast for me today. Should be easy enough to get through to 8pm when I'll have one 450 cal meal. I'm out for a while later at a hospital app and home in between so nothing to tempt me. Had a nice fast monday, good low cal day yesterday. Steak and salad for tea on a normal day! How virtuous lol... I had.... 4 chips off my friends plate., added 150 cals for them. You know what, they weren't all that great lol. So abstaining from them for 4 months I guess has reinforced my desire to eat salad and not potatoes.

I read an interesting study yesterday, random thing on FaceBook that white potatoes are bad for arthritis, and tomatoes if you eat them quite regularly. Now this is also due to weight loss and I have had a cortisone injection in my knee but... My arthritis in my hip and knee seems more settled, however my xrays have shown a significant degeneration in the last 8 mths. But who knows, maybe it would have been even worse over the last 4 mths if I wasn't fasting and boycotting white spuds lol... Food for thought.

Whomever it was that put me onto the 'True Weight' app! Thank you :like: I was 217lbs monday, 218 yesterday after a fast lol. Today it went back down to 215lbs, the true app said that's what I should weigh... Got on the scales and... 215lbs! Still not down from last Saturday though. Think my first two days of the week must be getting rid of the weekend baggage lol.

Good luck today everyone. X
Sassy1 wrote: Hi @SumitaSofat1

My avatar shows Lizzie at front and Mr Darcy curled up (where did I get those names??!). They give me another good reason for a decent walk every day! :)

I am having my lightish dinner - rissoles from left over roast, and assorted veggies. Will have some fruit salad as well. Lunch was tuna salad.

Trust everyone is going ok. :) :clover:

Lizzie and Mr Darcy
Good name :like: :oops:
8 posts Page 1 of 1