The FastDay Forum

Suggestion Box

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Absolutely Fabulous thread
28 Jul 2013, 17:55
After Pia's post earlier today (before / now by pist1958) I'd like to suggest a thread / section where people could post before / now or after photos.

Pia's was ... well, absolutely fabulous :wink: :grin: so I am sure that others would be interested and get a lot of inspiration from such a thread. (also for the nosy among us :shock: :wink: we would be able to see what others looked like :lol: )
Re: Absolutely Fabulous thread
28 Jul 2013, 18:46
Didn't realise this was still at suggestion stage! :cool:
28 Jul 2013, 19:57
Silverdarling wrote: After Pia's post earlier today (before / now by pist1958) I'd like to suggest a thread / section where people could post before / now or after photos.

Pia's was ... well, absolutely fabulous :wink: :grin: so I am sure that others would be interested and get a lot of inspiration from such a thread. (also for the nosy among us :shock: :wink: we would be able to see what others looked like :lol: )

A great idea Silverdarling :like: :cool: :smile:
28 Jul 2013, 20:26
Suggestion Box
Got an idea for the forums? Post it here and we'll see what can be done. 49 Topics833 Posts
Last postAbsolutely Fabulous ...
by pist1958
28 Jul 2013, 20:57

(BBT053 - see above - just suggestions to Moogie as administrator - I am sure she will do something to give the 'Absolutely Fabulous' thread a higher profile if it's possible. Of course we could just go on posting separately, but the posts would get lost because they wouldn't all be in the same place. This way, they'd be more visible and easily accessible to all - especially those newbies who could do with some encouragement to start. Not to mention those who'd been on a while, and might need a bit of support or remotivation.)
28 Jul 2013, 20:40
When I eventually lose enough weight for the before and after pictures, I will have to edit the before pictures as hubby took them for me with me just wearing knickers. I will have to photoshop a bra onto the body.
28 Jul 2013, 21:27
You could just post them right here!

Here's my before picture from 3 months ago:

O

Or this truly embarrassing side view:

b

which makes me look pregnant. And here's a happy shot from today:

In two months or so, this roughly photo-cropped one should be close:

|

But if I get to the gym more often as I hope to, then this one should be right on the money:

Y

Anyone know why the back of this camera flashes "12:00"?) Amazing what technology can do these days.
02 Aug 2013, 21:11
How about a new forum for before & after photos? :)
I could also set up a forum for some of our 'most useful topics' and put them all in one easy to find place!
02 Aug 2013, 21:59
Great Moogie - Pia could be the first one. Am sure people will get lots of inspiration from photos like this :smile:
8 posts Page 1 of 1