The FastDay Forum

Suggestion Box

13 posts Page 1 of 1
Please
29 Dec 2013, 10:00
@Moogie I know you are on your Hols but I've been trying to put my avatar right, again! Was wondering if Dominic's how to upload an avatar could be placed somewhere easily accessible. Please.
And was just wondering if you keep numbers of new members, and when they stated.
It would be very interesting for me anyway to know how many joined since you started up. ie How the word is spreading. Please
Re: Please
29 Dec 2013, 10:04
If you go onto the home page and scroll down to the bottom, on the right hand side you will see 'statistics' and there it tells you that 12698 people have now joined the site since it started up almost a year ago. As for the avatar, sorry but I can't help you as I am useless at that sort of thing. Someone will be along soon though who can help you, good luck

Ballerina x :heart:
29 Dec 2013, 10:05
Love your signature ... How bold is that ... You go girl!
29 Dec 2013, 10:06
In the search facility , type in Dominic avatar. It comes right up !
29 Dec 2013, 10:08
@rawkaren shouldn't you be on a plane by now?!

:bugeyes:
29 Dec 2013, 10:26
Thanks for the avatar bumps. It's not for me really, I can find it ok. What I meant was that with so many newbies, they might like to access it, let alone know what one is!
And the stats at the bottom, I didn't know about, so thanks. There must be a lot of lurkers!
29 Dec 2013, 10:51
nursebean wrote: @rawkaren shouldn't you be on a plane by now?!

:bugeyes:

On a train at the mo. Going there the long way round.......
29 Dec 2013, 11:07
Oh @rawkaren that's a bummer! Hope you get to Gatwick ok ... :bugeyes:
29 Dec 2013, 11:16
Silverdarling wrote: Oh @rawkaren that's a bummer! Hope you get to Gatwick ok ... :bugeyes:

Let's see. No trains to Gatwick today due to a landslip. My next few hours will probably be exciting but not in a good way... The joys of winter travel :razz:
29 Dec 2013, 11:18
rawkaren wrote:
Silverdarling wrote: Oh @rawkaren that's a bummer! Hope you get to Gatwick ok ... :bugeyes:

Let's see. No trains to Gatwick today due to a landslip. My next few hours will probably be exciting but not in a good way... The joys of winter travel :razz:

A landslip? Oh my goodness! hope today's not too traumatic Karen and the delay doesn't affect your travel plans.
29 Dec 2013, 11:48
Safe journey @rawkaren hope it won't be too long until you are sipping your cocktails (which I know you've been saving up) in the lovely warm sunshine! :-)
29 Dec 2013, 11:57
Gosh, landslip. Safe journey Karen
30 Dec 2013, 12:31
The avatar topic should be a sticky in the help forum :)
Hoping soon we can re-enable avatar uploads!

As for the member figures, user sign up dates should be on the members list (see the 'members' link on the left)
13 posts Page 1 of 1