The FastDay Forum

Suggestion Box

11 posts Page 1 of 1
Shop & Support this site
04 May 2013, 03:56
I felt rather guilty Moogie, in that I had ordered 5:2 diet books before I discovered this forum and the affiliate connection with Amazon.

I notice other Aussies like myself tend to use the UK Book Depository (now owned by Amazon) because there are no shipping charges worldwide.
Would it be possible to add the affiliate of the Book Depository as well to help support the forum, or does the Amazon connection you already have prevent that?
Shouldn't really be responding to my own post but I would love to order some more books and just wondered if an affiliate link to The Book Depository is possible so that this site can benefit?
Re: Shop & Support this site
07 May 2013, 04:31
Send a PM to Moogie directly, she has been very busy lately with the server being changed over, she may have missed your first post. :)
07 May 2013, 07:19
Hope that you get a positive response CMCE. I also would buy a lot more real books (as opposed to e-books) if the postage was less expensive.
07 May 2013, 07:22
Hi, sorry I forgot to reply when I first saw this! I headed straight over to the book depository site and signed up to their affiliate scheme - but it takes a few days for them to approve sites. Hopefully will be approved soon! Thanks for the suggestion!
07 May 2013, 07:25
Thanks Moogie -you're a gem!
07 May 2013, 10:15
Thanks Moogie that is wonderful - will wait to order until I notice that approval has gone ahead.

(Realised after I posted that it has been a long weekend in the UK as well as the fact you were busy especially with the changeover to the new server so my apologies for posting again - actually don't know how you do it all - thankyou for all you do).
07 May 2013, 11:29
No worries cmce, I think it's really sweet of you to be so keen for me to get signed up with them before you order :)
19 May 2013, 01:57
Moogie wrote: Hi, sorry I forgot to reply when I first saw this! I headed straight over to the book depository site and signed up to their affiliate scheme - but it takes a few days for them to approve sites. Hopefully will be approved soon! Thanks for the suggestion!

Hi Moogie, Welcome back and hope you both had a great break.

Just wondered if the site has been approved for the Book Depository yet?
20 May 2013, 12:25
Sorry about the delay - I've literally just had my approval through this morning!

Here's the affiliate link -
http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/?a_aid=Moogie

I'll add it onto the shop & support page later on :)

thanks again for the suggestion!
21 May 2013, 07:28
Glad the approval finally came through - great news, every little helps - have ordered several books through the link already, so hope it works. :smile:
11 posts Page 1 of 1