The FastDay Forum

Suggestion Box

14 posts Page 1 of 1
Favicon
09 May 2013, 07:47
It's a little thing, and not important for the usability of the forum, but I'd like to have a favicon. It would make the tab I keep the forum open in easier to recognize.
Re: Favicon
09 May 2013, 08:28
I'd been wondering about that, but not sure what to put on it!
Don't know if I'll have time before my holiday anyway now, packing today!
09 May 2013, 08:43
Have a great holiday.
09 May 2013, 08:53
Enjoy your holiday :heart:
29 May 2013, 17:23
I've added a favicon, it may take a day to show up, they never seem to come up right away >.<;;
29 May 2013, 17:30
I can't see it yet, but glad it's working for someone! :D
(yes, it's pizza & strawberries :))
29 May 2013, 20:29
A HUH!!! So that's what this new thingy is, LOLOLOL!!!
29 May 2013, 20:37
I am obviously now living on some sort of parallel universe as people are now speaking in tongues and I have NO idea what they are on about, HELP!

WHAT is a flab icon ? :confused:

Ballerina x :heart:
29 May 2013, 20:41
Oh, I put flavicon, honest, but it changed just I pressed the 'submit' button and obviously knows more about this thing than I do.

Ballerina x :heart:
14 Jun 2013, 11:51
I love the new favicon, it's so cute. Also easy to recognize from the home page banner.
14 Jun 2013, 13:59
I don't see a favicon. :(
14 Jun 2013, 23:06
It seems to only show up in some of my browsers, don't know why :( Always appears on my tablet! What browser do you use?
14 Jun 2013, 23:17
Come to think of it I don't see it on my iPad but I do on my computer where I use Firefox.v
15 Jun 2013, 02:57
Moogie wrote: It seems to only show up in some of my browsers, don't know why :( Always appears on my tablet! What browser do you use?

Explorer, I saved this site prior to any favicon changes, so perhaps if I delete it from favorites :shock: and resave it I will have a favicon? :bugeyes: :smile:
14 posts Page 1 of 1