The FastDay Forum

Suggestion Box

7 posts Page 1 of 1
Targets
14 Jun 2013, 05:58
As with, I think, many people I always had a final target in mind but there was intermediate one as the final one was just tooooo far away in the first place & I need to think I could achieve.

I've now beaten target n°1 & am working my way (no doubt a little slower) towards target n° 2 but sadly, having changed my target on progress tracker can no longer see that first celebration.

All that to say ...... any chance of 2 (or more) targets on progress tracker?

:victory:
Re: Targets
14 Jun 2013, 06:39
Well done :like:

I have just reached my first target this morning but I will not celebrate till I weigh and update the tracker next wednesday. I daily weigh but just enter wednesdays weight in the tracker.

Like you I will enter my final target.
I expect it will be September even October before I reach it.
Summer holidays are comming up so expecting to put a few lbs on :doh:
14 Jun 2013, 06:55
Interesting. I'm just about to reach my first target which back in Feb seemed unachievable and I'm pondering whether to leave the goal as it is just to see the blue line go under the red one.
14 Jun 2013, 07:06
I haven't set targets on my tracker, no need as they are firmly planted in my head! Had lots of initial ones, like one stone, under 13 stone, then losing 2 stone.....

Now I'm just a couple of pounds off 12 stone - at which point I have promised myself a riding lesson. Which is scary, as I haven't been on a horse for oh, over 30 years....

AnnieD, I take if from you pic that you kind of like horses!
14 Jun 2013, 10:21
Yes Swedey I do kinda like horses !!

We've 2 german warmbloods 16hh & 17hh at home but they're both retired, the picture is of my lovely 3 year-old spanish baby Apocalypse who's a lot smaller (15hh max) but much better for forest riding (which is what we mainly do now) - the weight loss has been all about being light enough to back him this autumn. Thanks to 5:2 that goal is now looking achievable :) :)
20 Aug 2013, 09:45
I second AnnieD's proposal. I'd love to have (at least) two horizontal lines in different colors: one for the final target and a moving one for intermediate ones (or viceversa, depending on the user's preference). Ah, the thrill of passing a green line when heading down to the red one! Thanks in any case, all in the forum, including the tracker, is great!
21 Aug 2013, 06:29
Will see what I can do :) got family visiting this week so a bit low on dev time but maybe over the weekend!
7 posts Page 1 of 1