The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

6 posts Page 1 of 1
It's nearly lunch time here in South Australia so instead of going out to get 'something' I thought I open a new thread and declare that yes, I am fasting today. Anyone joining me? @Pilchards?
:wink: Yes I am fasting today. Am now into my 7th week and today I managed to go almost 20 hours before having my first food. Previous best was 16 hours!
Had 2 cups of herbal tea and then at 2.45 had 2 cruskits ( no butter) with a sliced boiled egg on top and seasoned with pepper. It was yummy and quite satisfying. Have just had a cup of normal tea and for dinner will have low fat beef stroganoff from Family Circle Cookbook on Low Fat Tasty Recipes. It uses light evaporated milk instead of sour cream. I will put it on top of spiralised zucchini. I will still have some calories spare and so will have a small scoop of plain yoghurt and strawberries.
So happy because so far I haven't felt as hungry as I have on previous fasts.
Good luck everyone.
Good luck you monday marvels! And well done @pam22on prolonging yr fast!
Enjoy a good fast and repair day,yr body will thank you for it x
Well done Pam22!

I'm in for today as well. So is DH. We are having our usual espressos and teas. We will wait as long as we can. We have salad and lean roast turkey and grilled chicken for protein today. We are going to try to avoid carbs as we ate far too many this weekend (but it was delicious!).
I'm in too from a cooler and cloudier Yorkshire. No weight lost last week so I need a good fast today. I'm planning chicken and spiralised courgette this evening and have kept busy with a swim this morning and a long walk at lunch time. So far so good!
I'm in today, having my pot o' green tea (just after 1 pm here). Having the usual later. Sometimes I get a little envious of those who eat meat and fish, you have a lot more protein options...but it's fine, I can do it! :lol:
6 posts Page 1 of 1