The FastDay Forum

5:2 Cookery Discussion, Tips & Ideas

12 posts Page 1 of 1
WOOP! One of my recipes from my blog was featured in the Guardian today!! But, not so great, they didn't credit it to me OR link to my blog, even though they'd done that for everyone else. Grr. Have emailed them and hopefully this will be rectified soon. But still, yay! (My recipe is tagliata, but the others look lovely too!) http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/ ... 0-calories
How exciting - shame about the lack of a credit though! hope that is corrected soon.
Fantastic! It looks delicious. Hope they fix the accreditation soon. :curse:
Thanks guys - me too! :-)
Mmmmmmm I was looking for a recipe for tagliata!!!
Don't stop bothering them until they fix the credit problem.
They've credited me now and linked to my blog, so yay!

TML13 - let me know if you try the recipe. Hope it works and that you enjoy it. :-)
So pleased they made that correction!

Wow, some interesting recipes there - lavender ice cream in a parsnip tuile is intriguing!
YAY!

I will let you know although it will probably be after the summer (now it's time for lamb and then fish, yum yum).
Well done. I've just had a look at your blog and it's brilliant. I'll be using some of your recipes I think. I'll leave some comments when I've given them a go : )
Yay, that sounds fab! Well done!
Congratulations! I love your blog (I found it ages ago by googling fast diet recipes), so I'm really pleased you had your accreditation from the Guardian.
Thanks everyone - so glad you like it :-)
12 posts Page 1 of 1