The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Recipes

23 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: 3 ingredient cookies!
17 Apr 2014, 09:43
OH NO!!!!
Get behind me Satan @DragonsHeart
I have just decided that when the jar of nutella is finished IT IS THE LAST and I'm just not going to have it in the house (the nutella jar/big spoon/janeg interface is becoming too regular)
and now you have put this on line and I have just read it
What's a girl/nutella addict to do
AND THEN
you go and add oats to it
you are a WICKED WOMAN
(and I love you )
17 Apr 2014, 11:01
Hi all

Not been on here for ages (I always start my posts with this!) but I saw these and had to post a recipe I tried and loved!

http://keepinghealthygettingstylish.com ... okies.html

They are basically oats, nut butter, sweet potato puree & choc chips. No added sugar! (apart from the chocolate...) and don't taste overly 'worthy'. I have actually not tried them with sweet potato, as the first time I tried them I had some canned pumpkin puree to use, and the second time I used banana as I was making them for friends and though orange cookies might be a step too far!

No idea of the calorie count, but a couple are reasonably filling so would make a healthy snack on a non-fast day (which pretty much all my days are at the moment...oops!).

The nutella ones look amazing though, I have nutella in the cupboard so may try these for an easter treat!
17 Apr 2014, 11:26
@janeg MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*takes a breath*HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, yes, yes, come back to the dark, chocolatey, oaty side, we really do have cookies! :evil: :evil: :evil:
17 Apr 2014, 12:12
@Scubachick - I can't see the recipe you posted for the cake in a mug for some reason. It's just a big blank space!
17 Apr 2014, 21:01
@Cblasz, I tried to be all techy and post a youtube vid. Does the link work instead?Chocolate MUG CAKE Recipe! http://youtu.be/mdkilBc_6qA
17 Apr 2014, 21:16
@scubachick That cake in a mug sounds really good I've got all the ingredients and on my to do list :heart: :heart:
17 Apr 2014, 22:11
Yes, thanks!
26 Apr 2014, 21:45
Ran out of choccy spread making there today. I only had half the quantity, so I added sugar free peanut butter instead. This worked out really well. Consistency was much thicker and cookies were not as sweet, but higher in protiens and lower in sugar. :like: Kids gobbled them up again.
23 posts Page 2 of 2