The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Recipes

34 posts Page 1 of 3
Bean...
15 Mar 2014, 17:43
Cooking!!

Today I mostly cooked a Hairy meatloaf with spicy tomato sauce. Pre..ttty tasty!

:like: :like: :like: :like:

Bean :bowl:
image.jpg
Mmm presentation needs some work!
(57.67 KiB) Downloaded 311 times
image.jpg
(75.87 KiB) Downloaded 311 times
image.jpg
The genuine article
Re: Bean...
15 Mar 2014, 17:54
MMMMM! That looks yummy Beanie! there'll be no stopping you now! xx
15 Mar 2014, 17:58
Hmm not sure it looks that good in the photo! I think I need to keep watching MasterChef and get some tips on presentation!! Seriously, though, it was extremely hard work making this and I needed help with certain things...but it's a start and I'm pleased!

Bean :smile:
15 Mar 2014, 18:00
Wow beanster, yum!!
15 Mar 2014, 19:21
But did you need any help eating it, Beanerella?? Looks fab by the way ... :wink:
15 Mar 2014, 19:27
Well done beano xx
image.jpg
(9.41 KiB) Downloaded 267 times
15 Mar 2014, 21:45
Why, thank you Candy!! D'you know, the more I look at the photo the more horrible it looks! Tasty good, though :wink:

Bean :bugeyes:
15 Mar 2014, 21:47
Long as it tasted good,filled your belly and DID you good..is all that matters beanobobbles x
15 Mar 2014, 21:55
I must say, it was certainly filling. I didn't even have a snack today...and it's my feast day!

Bean :grin:
15 Mar 2014, 22:02
Top of the pops Beany....well done and I will give you a huge hug as well. I am so pleased that you wanted to do this. One giant step for Bean kind. :heart:
Anyway was it nice? :lol: lol
15 Mar 2014, 22:08
Well done our masterbeanchef, taste is the first objective and presentation comes second, it looks good enough to eat to us. Well done going the distance feel proud. Look forward to seeing more of your creations
15 Mar 2014, 22:15
Well done bean. That's one I've not tried yet but you've inspired me to give it a go.
15 Mar 2014, 22:16
Aw thanks guys!! Yes I do feel proud that I finally managed to make this. It was certainly filling that's for sure. Now I've got to decide what Hairy meal to make next. Decisions, decisions... :confused:

Bean xx
15 Mar 2014, 23:02
I recall @Chickvic was a hairy recipe fan for both fast and non fast days and she topped the charts for our last major weighin so you are on a good thing there beanie
15 Mar 2014, 23:49
Ooh that's good to know @gillymary :wink:

Bean xx
34 posts Page 1 of 3