The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Recipes

30 posts Page 2 of 2
... Getting nearly just the sort of weather now in UK to start thinking about making soups! This will definitely be on the list!
The hubby and I had this soup and it was delicious. There was some left over the following day and I put a lump of blue cheese it and made it even better!
I was going to eat tonight but I was hungry after my workout so I made this. It was so good I ate two bowlfuls...... thank you!
I love this soup, it's my "go to" comfort food of choice, especially on colder days. Love it with blue cheese too, a marriage made in heaven!
Just tried this for the first time. Very creamy indeed, it tasted good! My idea was to make this soup my dinner. But for 270 calories it is that much soup that after two bowls I was a bit fed up with it. I am now cooking an egg instead and saving the rest for tomorrow.

P.S: Blue cheese is a good idea! Tomorrow I am allowed to add some!
Oh yum, This sounds delicious - especially now the weather is turning.
This looks amazing.....I'm sure I could smell it when I was reading the recipe. Bookmarked and will be making it very soon.
Having this tonight as my fast day dinner! I'm sure I'll like it. Thanks for sharing the recipe (:
Enjoy. I'm fasting too and I had forgotten about it. Wednesday perhaps!
The soups here o forum are fabulous but this one is a standout
@nursebean this is the soup that saved me in winter and here's a tip just follow this lady's recipes eg TiareMouri she provides other really tasty soup recipes. Will find another soup thread which is great too. Bon appetit
This sounds delicious. Making it for the first time this afternoon for tomorrow's fast :)
Had my version of this today on fast day, added some Cayenne pepper to the mix and it was super gorgeous, great for both fast and normal days in my opinion!
The cauliflower is so good! I'd never have though it on it's own would make decent soup! :)
I made this soup last week and it was delicious. There was some left over so I used it as the stock in a chicken casserole the next day. Was super yummy
Sounds lovely, I'm going to try this this week :)
Dee
30 posts Page 2 of 2