The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

22 posts Page 2 of 2
Here we go. I couldn't get to the shop so added up what I could find in the house.
The bottles are full 2 litre bottles.
The turkey is 5kg.

click on the link for the bigger picture.

@julieathome @wildmissus Incredible - both of you! :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:
@wildmissus looking fab girl, well done x

Well, I went down to Tesco this morning with good intentions, but there was so many people round the turkey section I didn't feel right doing it. So home instead and hubby's done a photoshop job for me. Total loss so far is 63lb (4 and a half stone) round about 3and a bit of one of these turkeys. How the heck I ever managed to walk round at that weight I've no idea!! 5:2 I :heart: you :victory: ..... and still not at goal weight
That is brill @Suchard007 I was thinking of asking my butchers to measure me up for a leg of cow, but at this time of year they are super busy.
@suchard007 Absolutely brilliant :like:
@
Suchard007 wrote: @wildmissus looking fab girl, well done x

Well, I went down to Tesco this morning with good intentions, but there was so many people round the turkey section I didn't feel right doing it. So home instead and hubby's done a photoshop job for me. Total loss so far is 63lb (4 and a half stone) round about 3and a bit of one of these turkeys. How the heck I ever managed to walk round at that weight I've no idea!! 5:2 I :heart: you :victory: ..... and still not at goal weight

Great idea @Suchard007 just showed this to my daughter..she looked at the three photos of you and said it looks like Nan,Mum and Daughter rather than all of one shrinking lady!
Losing weight seems to knock years off too!
So inspiring for us all to see your progress x
Bump for @wildmissus
Great pic by the way x
22 posts Page 2 of 2