The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

10 posts Page 1 of 1
Almond Milk £1 in Sainsburys!
09 Jan 2014, 10:41
Blue Diamond or Alpro, sweetened or unsweetened... all reduced to £1.00 :like:
Is it nice? I have never tried it.
jennorris1991 wrote: Is it nice? I have never tried it.

I find it's an acquired taste to be honest but great if you're following a vegan or veggie diet. Quite like it in coffee! :like:
I don't want to hijack your topic @Domane, but are you feeling better today?
callyanna wrote:

I find it's an acquired taste to be honest but great if you're following a vegan or veggie diet. Quite like it in coffee! :like:

Thanks! I may give it a try :-)
SianS wrote: I don't want to hijack your topic @Domane, but are you feeling better today?

I'd love to be able to say yes but I'm not, unfortunately :frown: After I'd been to hay the horses I nipped into town and our high street slopes gently downhill. Walking back UP I felt tired and heavy-legged again so I didn't even bother trying my usual Thursday run. I figured I'd come home and take things easy. If I don't pick up after the weekend, I think I may phone the doc for a check-up because this is really weird. But thank you for asking xx

I'm not so keen on it in drinks but I have it on cereal and make porridge with it.
Tried some this week. I thought it tasted rather thin, like skimmed milk does. I only like full fat milk so didn't like the almond milk much. I used it half and half with real milk to use it up...it was fine like that!
I only drink green tea or black coffee but I have the almond milk in my daily porridge because it has a lot less carbs than dairy... (well I have a 300ml allowance and then top up with water....)
Thanks for the headsup..this is the time for me to give it a go then
Get well soon D x
image.jpg
(29.44 KiB) Downloaded 26 times
10 posts Page 1 of 1