The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

20 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: Christmas Eve is here! X X~
24 Dec 2014, 20:55
Wishing all of you and your loved ones a very happy Christmas!

And reminding you that food has no calories (or carbs) on Christmas, Valentine's Day, and your Birthday.

We'll be having a beef sirloin roast with Yorkshire pudding and asparagus. And Cheese cake and pecan shortbread for dessert. Our love for each other will be heavily featured as the kids aren't here. This is not a problem as we are still quite the lovebirds even though this January will mark 19 years since we met.
24 Dec 2014, 21:21
Happy Christmas everyone!
As some of you may have read, my Christmas Eve was not without event, but I hope that means an uneventful but of course pleasant Christmas Day. :D
Best wishes to all, whether or not you are celebrating today. :clover: :heart: :D
24 Dec 2014, 22:41
Happy Christmas to you all.
24 Dec 2014, 22:47
:cake: :reindeer: :drink: :booze: :drink: :reindeer: :cake:
We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year.
:like: :clover: :heart:
24 Dec 2014, 23:28
It is 11.30pm here in the UK and I have just tucked up my 90 year old parents in bed. I told them not to get up in the middle of the night (they do) as Santa would not call :grin: Wishing you all a very happy holiday with your family and friends and the very best for the year ahead.
@Debs a special shout out to you and others who are working and away from home. :heart: I'm glad to be home this year cos my Dad is not so good, but when he sees me his face lights up and he is so cheery! We are singing. :wink:
Happy Xmas @Moogie and everyone on the forum take care and chill out. Liz x :cool:
20 posts Page 2 of 2