The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

20 posts Page 1 of 2
Christmas Eve is here! X X~
24 Dec 2014, 00:53
It's here, my favourite day of the year!
Yes i love the magic of ChristmasEve even more than the Big Day itself!
Just want to wish everybody the most wonderful Festive Time..Time for Fun rather than Fasting heehee!
Christmassy Hugs and MooMoo Greetings to friends old & new..thanks for your friendship all year round x x
Here for each other through good times and bad :heart:
image.jpg
Merry merrrrry Chrimbo to All! XX
image.jpg (21.86 KiB) Viewed 578 times
Re: Christmas Eve is here! X X~
24 Dec 2014, 01:26
I was just thinking "not in this time zone yet" then realised - 1.20am - yep - it is!

Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas - I hope we are not all too exhausted to enjoy Christmas when it finally arrives - I know a lot of us have been very busy little beans wrapping, writing cards, shopping, baking, cleaning etc. Hoping that anyone who has to travel completes their journey safely and finally, for those that are setting one less place at the table this year the happy memories outweigh the sadness.

Cheers everyone!

:party: :beer: :drink: :booze: :cat: :cat2: :evilgrin:
24 Dec 2014, 02:29
Yep, we're well into Xmas Eve here and I'm still at work!! Hope everyone else has managed to escape!!
I echo what the other lovely ladies have said, as I can't put it any more eloquently than them!

Happy Christmas :star: :star: :rainbow: :reindeer: :reindeer:
24 Dec 2014, 05:52
Merry Christmas! I'm just having a 5 minute break while hubs chops his celery and cucumber ( he's fasting till dinner- he's stronger than me) Christmas lunch at my house tomorrow. I've just glazed a ham with apricot jam which well have for dinner, made a creamy spinach bake for tomorrow, my favorite creamy mushroom bake. Doesn't sound like much but I'm exhausted! Have a great day!!
24 Dec 2014, 06:56
I'm expecting two little grandson elves at 9am so fun will ensue :high5: :handshake:
By the time we drop them back at 2pm I'll be ready for a nap :yawn:
Have a wonderful day everyone x
24 Dec 2014, 07:43
Wishing you a very wonderful Merry Christmas. May God bless you all kinds of happiness and good health :smile:
24 Dec 2014, 09:11
Oh @Madcatlady, that was so lovely......
Happy Christmas Eve to my fellow fasters everywhere.
24 Dec 2014, 09:47
I agree with you CD, Christmas Eve is my favorite time as well. We have an Austrian Christmas, ( MIL is Austrian which makes OH half Austrian ) without the carp, well, without the fish variety at least, and then we open our presents. Little ones love it and their parents are also grateful, as there has already been much present opening the little darlings usually sleep late on Christmas morning, no 4 am starts for them. Everyone is excited, we are all dressed up, it is dark outside and all the twinkling lights and Carol singing make the whole thing quite magical, i just love it, so much nicer than Christmas day itself. Who wants to sit around on a cold wet morning with no make up on unwrapping things you never wanted? No, for me a glamorous Christmas Eve with family and friends, a roaring fire and some bubbly is just perfect.

Merry Christmas everyone and I hope the world finds peace in the New Year, or even earlier,

Ballerina x :heart: :present: :bye: :drink: e
24 Dec 2014, 09:55
Merry Christmas everyone. I love Christmas eve too. Already been to do the last of the food shop now tidying up.
24 Dec 2014, 10:56
Happy Christmas to the fast day forum gang

I think im allowed to say it cause its Christmas
for the next say 2 days
- forget fast days
- forget eating windows
- dont count calories
- ignore your TDEE totally
- eat sugar (unless you have quit totally for any length of time and want to stay that way next year)
- eat loads of rich mains and puddings
- eat loads of cake.

Come back to healthy eating say December 28 for at least 2 days before the big New Years celebration.

agree?
24 Dec 2014, 15:01
I'm just about to turn on the radio for the live broadcast from King's College Chapel--do I have the apostrophe in the right place?

It's my favorite thing on Xmas Eve--even though I'm not religious and it's only 10 am here. Such beautiful voices.

Best to all--
24 Dec 2014, 15:13
I'm not long home from work after a 6am start! Now I have to run round the house doing some housework, then I am going to dish out some of the jobs I don't like - peeling the potatoes, etc, then I 'll make the dinner and after that I'll flop on the couch in front of the TV with either a brandy and lemonade or one of those frozen cocktails. If I've forgotten anything - tough.
24 Dec 2014, 16:02
We've been to the zoo! Lovely sunny day so we ran around with the other half dozen visitors wishing tigers to tortoises 'Merry Christmas'.

Tired now, as are the wee ones, but happy :0)
24 Dec 2014, 16:30
HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE to all m friends around the world. I've so enjoyed your company this year. Here's to a happy, healthy and successful new year!
Happy Christmas everyone ;)
:heart:
24 Dec 2014, 16:44
Happy Christmas one and all!!! Phyllis
20 posts Page 1 of 2