Re: Happy birthday Sallyo!
05 Sep 2015, 20:50
Happy birthday indeed! :cake: :drink: :party:
05 Sep 2015, 21:02
And from me! :heart: :heart: :heart:
05 Sep 2015, 23:06
Me too, though with the time difference this maybe belated greetings!
06 Sep 2015, 09:03
I haven't been on the forum for a few days and I missed your birthday - but belated happy birthday wished from me, @Sallyo! I hope that it was a good one and that you are enjoying your 'made-over' house. :heart:
06 Sep 2015, 10:14
I only saw this thread today! So I do hope you had a very happy birthday Sallyo! And God's blessings on your new year. :rose: :present: :rose:
06 Sep 2015, 11:36
Thank you dear forum friends. What a lovely cake and flowers. I had a gorgeous day. yesterday and went out for dinner last night to a posh place, the only posh place in the neighbourhood. I had oysters and an entree of pork belly, so that I had enough room for dessert, which as lemon tart with this amazing rose water flavoured jelly in edible silver paper, and some kind of exotic ice-cream. Here goes, another year of living!
06 Sep 2015, 15:21
Happiest of happy birthdays dear @Sallyo and may your year be full of good times and great things x
:lol: :rose: :rainbow: :rose: :rainbow: :rose: :present: :present: :cake: :bunny: :drink: :drink: :island: :mean:
06 Sep 2015, 19:38
Sallyo wrote: Thank you dear forum friends. What a lovely cake and flowers. I had a gorgeous day. yesterday and went out for dinner last night to a posh place, the only posh place in the neighbourhood. I had oysters and an entree of pork belly, so that I had enough room for dessert, which as lemon tart with this amazing rose water flavoured jelly in edible silver paper, and some kind of exotic ice-cream. Here goes, another year of living!

Gorgeous says it all, and your birthday dinner sounded just up my street! Wishing you a happy year ahead, living it :heart: Ciao bella :cool:
07 Sep 2015, 00:19
Happy Birthday from me too Sallyo.:-) xxx
07 Sep 2015, 08:32
Hi @Sallyo, hope your Birthday was a special day for you. :)
13 posts Page 1 of 1