The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

9 posts Page 1 of 1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKINNY JEANS!!!
23 Feb 2015, 12:14
Well you nearly got away with it there!
Have a wonderful day. Sounds as though your trip to London was fab!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Skinnyjeans

...and get yourself out of the fasting tent! There's NO FASTING ON BIRTHDAYS! Its a Fast Day rule!! :wink:
Happy Birthday Skinny Jeans!
And i agree with Bean....no fasting on birthdays...life has to be fun!
If you must fast,make it 300 cals cake and 200 cals wine! X x

What? Fasting on your birthday??? Only until birthday cake time I hope?
:cake: :party: :present: :drink:
Happy Birthday from me anyway!
Thank you guys :heart: maybe a glass of champagne with my prawn salad is called for. I'm lucky that I really do not have a sweet tooth, at lunch in the Oxo Tower yesterday they made me a special birthday dessert which looked beautiful, OH ate it after he had finished his own dessert! Unfortunately I make up for it being a cheese and nutaholic! Oh, and then there is the wine ................. :grin: oh, and olives, crisps ........ !
Happiest of happy birthdays to you!
:like: :star: :rose: :present: :rainbow: :cake: :drink: :island:
Happy Birthday from me too. Im guessing that you've shifted your birthday celebrations cake and all,
Happy birthday Skinny Jeans, I hope you had a GOOD day. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :clover: :clover:
Glad to hear you had a fantastic birthday. And of course I think a glass of champagne is always called for!
Sorry I'm a bit late to the party but HAPPY BIRTHDAY Skinnyjeans, I hope it was the bestest birthday ever!!!
9 posts Page 1 of 1