The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

26 posts Page 2 of 2
Have a very happy birthday, @carieoates, and remember that birthday calories don't count! :grin:
Happy Birthday @carieoates - hope you have a fab day!

:present: :present: :present: :present: :present: :present: :present:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY! May your day be filled with specialness!: pressies, wine...and of course cake!
Enjoy xxxx
Happy Birthday, hope it's special and that cake is involved :party: :present: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:
"You know you're getting old when the candles cost more than the cake." - Bob Hope
:grin:
Thanks everyone for the lovely birthday wishes, it's been a good one, now peaked over the hill and heading down the other side towards the big 50.

On a serious note .....
Today i discovered that I've been accepted for the great north run and I'm doing it with a dear friend of mine who's teenage son sadly took his own life just before Xmas. I will be training like a Mad thing for his / their charity in the summer so come back and give a few pennies to pass on to his worthy cause. Closer to home,, my bro- inlaws grand daughter has juvenile arthritis which is being treated by alder hey , I will split any money raised between them.
So fitbitters and all my friends WATCH THIS SPACE :hugright: :hugleft: :yawn:
Happy Birthday @Carieoates, I hope it was amazing. Good luck with the training xxx
Hi @Carieoates so pleased you had a good day!
I'd like to sponsor your northern run so please pm me your giving site at some point. Every little helps. :clover:
Lizbean
Me too Carie xx
I hope you're having a really lovely birthday Carie!
Belated Birthday Wishes and Many Happy Returns of the Day!
26 posts Page 2 of 2