The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

45 posts Page 2 of 3
Re: HMMM BIRTHDAYS?~
04 Nov 2014, 18:02
Below your picture and on down below gender: female. Blue hand showing thumb, select it :0)
04 Nov 2014, 18:04
Seems that there was a very large number of especially cold February nights a few decades ago...
04 Nov 2014, 18:14
CandiceMarie wrote: What date @coffeetime?
Thank you @Tracieknits and a big happy birthday greeting to the handsome@BruceE for
tomorrow. take some time out Bruce to enjoy yr day x

I'm making him Jaime Oliver's Parmesan Chicken Breasts with crispy posh ham, risotto with peas, asparagus and then carrot cake and champagne for dessert. We're not counting calories tomorrow :-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HG_raAiRVs
04 Nov 2014, 18:24
chriso57 wrote: p.s. I know I haven't been on here much lately, and I may be being thick but where is the thanks button :confused:

@chriso57, just click on the thumbs up to thank a poster, like I did for your post!
04 Nov 2014, 18:24
Gosh that sounds scrumptious @tracieknits! :like:
04 Nov 2014, 18:32
quote="chriso57"]Snap Candy :lol: , mine also on Sunday and my daughter and son-in-law. Happy Birthday everyone. :cake: have nice yummy birthdays.
Chris x

Oh how exciting@chriso57 ! You,DD and SIL! Thats amazing!
My DD is two days before me,so we celebrate from the 7th right thru til the 10th..
Famous peep born same day include Carl Sagan and one of my fave poets,Roger McGough
A big whoooooooo to all of us! :lol: x
04 Nov 2014, 18:33
Any bommy night babies? ( 5th november,Guy Fawkes?)
04 Nov 2014, 19:18
Wow, my @CandiceMarie that is a lot of virtual birthday cake for us to eat! :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:
Please may I have more? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAvCMQ_ok1c
A very Happy birthday to you all, hope you have a lovely day .... I always stretch it to a year by doing something special every week! :wink:
04 Nov 2014, 19:26
A very Happy birthday to you Candice and DD, a good time to have birthday with a BIG Bang. I'm not on the 5th this year YET. Colleagues 1st baby is due on the 5th, what a great bang that would be. Sorry for banging on. :grin:
04 Nov 2014, 19:41
ADFnFuel wrote: Seems that there was a very large number of especially cold February nights a few decades ago...

I like that@ADFnFuel" A FEW decades ago" :like: thank you! :lol:
I don't feel quite so ancient now! X
Ps Its poss coz its nine months after Valentines! X
04 Nov 2014, 20:09
[tag]BruceE[/tag} A very happy birthday to you, tis the time for you to chill out with your loved ones. I hope you are able to leave all work stress behind and dig in to enjoy your year ahead, what matters for you.
04 Nov 2014, 20:53
Mine's the 20th @CandiceMarie, I usually keep quiet about it, this will be my 69th - 70 next year!!! When I'm here or on FB I'm only in my early 40s and when I'm pottering about at home or in the garden I'm about 30 ...but when I look in the mirror I get a shock, who's that old lady staring back at me?
04 Nov 2014, 21:18
@coffeetime iknow that feeling so well
Would be bad enough if ilookedin the mirror and saw my Mum,but i see my DAD! :shock: :confused:
04 Nov 2014, 21:55
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @CandiceMarie
04 Nov 2014, 22:15
Hey @coffeetime happy birthday, the older we are the more we celebrate. So bring it on, we are all young ones, always. :victory: :heart: :cool:
45 posts Page 2 of 3