The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

17 posts Page 1 of 2
Just popping in to say hello!
22 Oct 2014, 19:57
Hello everyone! I hope that you are keeping well. I'm sorry I haven't had much time to pop onto the forums lately, my life pretty much consists of wake up, go to work, come home and die, eat dinner, go to bed, get up several times for a wee (hurry up and stop cuddling my bladder ya wee munchkin!). Just thought I would give you a little update on everything going on with me (well us!) I hit 14 weeks today! Hellooooooo second trimester, wheres the dang pregnancy glow I keep hearing about??? I had my 12 week scan a couple of weeks ago and everything was perfect, besides a stubborn baby who would not turn over, he/she was lying on his/her tummy and the sonographer was struggling to get any good readings. I even had to do jumping jacks and it still wouldn't move (it's going to be a typical Taurus- stubborn....Just like my mother!) My due dates were exactly spot on, so I am due the 22nd April :) Listening to the baby's heart beat was so cool, but really surreal for me too, it's weird to think that is coming from a baby inside me! I'm starting to get a little bump I think, so I'm not just fat lol. I am going to Jamie's for the last time for awhile on Saturday and we're going to do a big announcement there there both do a social announcement on Facebook. After I came back a few days later Jamie will be moving down to live with me! I'm excited but nervous, I think we might end up having a few arguments now lol, especially with hormones flying around. So, yes, everything is looking good so far, I have another scan on the 3rd December and then I will find out if I am having a wee lad or lass- I think I'm having a boy personally, I think I would die of shock if they said girl now because in my head I'm thinking son. But anyway, enough of my rambling. I hope everyone is keeping well and I just wanted to introduce you all to baby Russell!

Love and peace to you all, Sammy xxx

As always I seem to have failed at figuring out the posting a picture thing, that is the baby's head but if you click on it you can see a full scale picture lol.
congratulations to you! You're not still fasting are you? Healthy food you and baby. Happy and healthy pregnancy.
Hi Daydreamer, lovley to hear from you. Glad all is going so well for you. Nothing wrong with us Taurus folk :grin:
:like: :clover: :heart:
Wonderful! Hugs and happiness sweetiepie, and sleep as much as you can while you can :0)
Congratulations and glad to hear all is going well. :) Enjoy this special time. :D
PS Lovely choice of name, I am married to a Russell! :)
Hi dreamy x thanks for the update x an exciting time for you!
If its not a boy,what names do you have a girl.? Look after yourself Dreamy and keep us posted! X
Congratulations - look after yourself!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
It's lovely to hear from you and I'm pleased that your pregnancy is progressing so well and that other lovely things are happening in your life! :heart: I hope that you are eating well but not eating for two! That 'baby weight' can hang around for a very long time! Keep in touch and let us know when you find out if it's a boy or a girl!
How wonderful to read all about what's going on for you Sammy. Thanks for keeping us up to date! :heart: :heart: :heart:
Congrats, daydreamer! And thanks for the update :-)
Congrats, Sammy! Little one's cute as a button :)
Continue to feel well & enjoy your second trimester. Keep us posted.
Lovely to hear from you sammy @daydreamer21 thanks for sharing your precious image of your bubbie, have a lovely friend Russell. So I think it's a good choice. Things ought to get smoother as you progress for a bit now but take good care as we are all different. Healthy foods and you will build a beautiful baby. The cravings are interesting I sent DH out for prawns when I was preggers and wasn't happy until We found fresh beautiful prawns and I had eaten a whole kg by myself. Then never had that craving again

Enjoy these times
Congratulations, Dreamer, and well done. How exciting! Keep us in the picture! Lovely to have an update.
Great to hear from you Sammy and glad all is going well. Never found out what we were having both times. Best surprise a girl can have in My opinion. But each to their own.
Take care and have a super second trimester.
Great to hear how things are going - and good luck for the next few months! :heart:
17 posts Page 1 of 2