The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

176 posts Page 11 of 12
Previous 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Next
Thank you for your company Liz. I really enjoyed that walk along the river and past my past. I thought it was a bit odd to see all the goings on at Bank. I'm glad you reminded me that there were to be some training exercises going on this week.
Caroline, you are a bad influence...... cocktails and firemen. Not your regular Saturday afternoon.
049458b4cdeee29b46fa470f31aef39c.jpg
Hope you see the photo it this time round
049458b4cdeee29b46fa470f31aef39c.jpg (21.09 KiB) Viewed 789 times

Happy London FastDay. :heart:
Bed!
From the left, Madactlady, SianS, Carieoates, WarriorPrincess, Wendy Darling
Looks like you all had a wonderful get together, even with the fire alarm afterwards. I do wish I could have been there.

Thanks so much for posting the pictures. If you could put people's screen names with the pictures it would be so helpful. I recognized Carorees, but not a lot of others. Its so nice to have a face with a name.
Or on my iPad at least a face with a name. :cool:
Thanks for organising everything Liz and as a bonus my scales have been kind this morning. No damage done!
Thank you all for your company yesterday.
I can't believe I missed all the later excitement.
[tag]Lizbean /tag] I can't open your photo, maybe I'm doing something wrong.
image.jpg
Fortnums loo
For those of you not my facebook friends, I popped into the loo and di this "posh loo selfie" for a laugh, it's something my sis does so i thought why not.
I'm going t o try and up'oad this as my avatar, as fed up of the other one now.
Me neither liz@lizbean! Can you try again pls! X
You all look very glamorous in your Fortnums finery and the food looks delicious! I'm so pleased that you all had such a lovely time. :smile:

P.S.I can't see your pics either, @Lizbean! :frown:
Thank you to @Lizbean for all the organisation and herding us goldfish, @Debs for starting the ball rolling all that time ago - and to everyone else yesterday for a fab time. Amazingly, my weight is down 1/2 pound on yesterday morning, which must prove that scones with jam & clotted cream followed by copious cake are an essential element of an effective weightloss regime ...
... mustn't it?
@warriorprincess,

That must be it. We haven't been eating enough luxurious pastry! Off to break my stall . . .
A topsy turvy meet-up!
IMG_4466-1.JPG
IMG_4466-1.JPG (33.23 KiB) Viewed 987 times
IMG_4454-1.JPG
IMG_4454-1.JPG (45.85 KiB) Viewed 987 times
IMG_4450-1.JPG
IMG_4450-1.JPG (32.45 KiB) Viewed 987 times
Yes, thanks all for a lovely day. It was brilliant to meet up with you all, those I have met before and those who I met for the first time yesterday. Thank you Deb for the idea and for travelling so far and Liz for organising it. I can't see your photos either. Love your photos Warrior Princess, thanks for sharing. Look at us in our comfy shoes and I love the one of Caroline framed by a cake stand. Very funny and very apt for a fasting forum meetup. I am also pleased to report that my weight is the same today as it was yesterday. Bring on the rose flavoured eclairs :grin:
I can't upload photos at all to the forum so I can't share mine but I will try another time.
Thanks again xxx
As mentioned by others, it would be nice to associate faces with names. :)

@Carieoates, could you please put the names with your photo of all(?) of you. Thanks. :)
How lovely to see you all together, thanks for the pics. Sounds like you all had a wonderful day.

I would love to meet people close to me but it would have to be a bit less of an expensive affair for me. I am single and not working at the moment so my budget wouldn't run to high end cream teas etc. If I had been in London I couldn't have attended that to be honest.

Perhaps a lunch and drinks/coffee after somewhere in Liverpool, Manchester or whatever location suits us all. It would have to be somewhere close to parking for me. My mobility is a lot better but I am still limited to how far I can walk.

Anyone that's interested please let me know. Candice we can meet another time when you are more up to it. I'd be happy to meet just the two of us in a coffee shop if ever you want too. X
@Lizbean - just to let you know that I have contacted London Fire and queried the way we were evacuated from the pub - it didn't seem right to me that we were sent through the building instead of out the front door! Will let you know their response!
Previous 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Next
176 posts Page 11 of 12