The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

176 posts Page 12 of 12
Previous 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Next
A pic of me taken by @WarriorPrincess who was kind enough to send it to me rather than publish it! Not quite sure what I was doing!
Madcatlady!.jpg
Madcatlady!.jpg (50.35 KiB) Viewed 1067 times
Front left to right.
Wendydarling. SianS, Carorees, Debs, Madcatlady
Rear Jan (Deb's sister in law), Merlin, Carieoates (me!), Warriorprincess, Lizbean

Hope thats all ok thought someone had done it already. :oops:
@carieoates,

Thanks so much for the names. It is always so interesting to get together with people who we have come to know so well from their posts.
Just catching up with this thread on my return from Anglesey where sadly I was unable to meet up with@PennyForthem as hoped :frown: which would have been some compensation for not being able to join in. Lovely to see the pics tho'
First weigh in tomorrow after 12 days away!
Thanks to all for your thank you. Been really busy since Sat - I will have another go at posting a couple of photos this coming weekend. Posting photos to FD is new to me .... I'll follow Dominic's instructions .............
Hi @Jayegirl ...... yes, we pushed the £ boat out this weekend, it's not normal. Our prior London meet up was a great cuppa and we chatted so much we missed ordering our lunch :shock: :?: an unintended fast and £saving thrown in. :wink:. So every meet up is different. Local peep meet ups are generally low cost and easy access, for those who travel of course the cost increases ... you are en route to my family in Lancs ..... so if I have notice, I'll do my very best :victory:
@Lil yep - that happens sometimes :cry: We all missed @Ssure this weekend. :heart: :clover:
@Sallyo postponed plans to visit Italy this year.
Another time, works :smile:
Looks like you all had a fantastic time. It's nice to see the photos, putting a face to a name......looking good ladies, fasting glamour pusses on tour!! xx
2015-07-11 13.15.24 (225x400).jpg
Jam on clotted cream - or clotted cream on jam - etiquette discussion ....
2015-07-11 13.15.24 (225x400).jpg (210.38 KiB) Viewed 869 times

IMG_20150711_152821405_HDR~2 (400x225).jpg
SianS browsing the Italian chocolate counter
IMG_20150711_152821405_HDR~2 (400x225).jpg (88.68 KiB) Viewed 878 times

2015-07-11 13.15.40 (400x225).jpg
Cake!
2015-07-11 13.15.40 (400x225).jpg (201.25 KiB) Viewed 870 times
Clotted cream on jam, obviously...you can get a lot more clotted cream on that way :-D
I did jam on clotted cream- no problem with amount of either!
Have just googled because I couldn't remember which county did which way round.
The content of the scones remains the same simply scones, jam and cream. However, it is the order these are assembled that makes the difference; in a Devon tea it is cream on the scone then jam; in Cornwall, jam first followed by the cream. Does this make a difference to taste? Not really, it is all a matter of preference and what you are used to. It is as simple as that
Wow! You all had a fantastic time didn't you! And HOW much shopping?! :0
It's so good to be able to put faces to names ;)
xx
Previous 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Next
176 posts Page 12 of 12