The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

19 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: The Beatles
21 Sep 2016, 22:25
@tracieknits sorry i misread and thought you had strep and yr boy had a cold! At least only one of you has been unwell! But us mums wd rather be sick ourselves than see one of our blessums suffer!
Isnt blessums a good word! Its one of @nursebeans!
Tracie,i was so excited,weve just had a 3 part documentary on New York on out tvs,and theres another documentary,48 hours in NewYork on later this week! X
Glad yr boys better now x
23 Sep 2016, 22:51
So, they've extend the movie in theaters "due to popular demand." It's playing half an hour closer to me this weekend. I would have much preferred to go this weekend, instead of last! But, I still highly recommend it, if it's playing near you!
03 Oct 2016, 13:02
I saw a Beatles' cover band called the Fab Faux. They were fantastic. They didn't try to look like the Beatles, but they had the sound down to a T! Had a bunch of instruments and effects and stuff. I am the Walrus was incredible! @Tracieknits - I think they might play a lot in NY! If they are in your area, you should check them out!
29 May 2017, 23:07
Seeing as it's the 50 year anniversary of Sgt. Pepper's, I thought I'd revive this thread! I've been listening to the Beatles a lot lately. There's a new Beatles channel on Sirius radio and it is free for the month of May. There's a special about the album next Saturday on PBS. And the Beatlesfest I go to every year is doing a big thing for the album.

Is anyone else commemorating the anniversary??
19 posts Page 2 of 2