The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

23 posts Page 1 of 2
The wedding dress revisited
06 Jan 2015, 00:50
Greetings all!

I know I've been pretty quiet the last few months, but it has been pretty busy with end of school year, best friends losing the roof of their home in a big storm, the big drive to adelaide and all the last minute wedding stuff...as well as the sewing of the big dress!

I am happy to say that I managed to have a dress to wear, even managed to make a flower girl dress for my niece, and mum got the cake made too! It was a lovely day - we managed to get in just before the 42C day hit. I know many of you were following the early dress attempts, so I have to share the finished result! :smile: (and a pic of the cake, because mum's efforts were just breathtaking :victory:
image.jpg
At church

image.jpg
The arrival

image.jpg
Us two

image.jpg
Mum's artistry...too good to cut!
Re: The wedding dress revisited
06 Jan 2015, 01:48
:heart: OMG the bride, the dress and the cake are all gorgeous!!!!

Congratulations! :heart: :grin: :rose: :rainbow:
06 Jan 2015, 02:08
Charming photographs of a clearly wonderful day for all of you. Thank you. :)
06 Jan 2015, 05:58
Wow! Beautiful dress and amazing cake! Gokekkon omedetou, as they say in Japan.
06 Jan 2015, 06:55
Wow just WOW,,,,,,,,
What an amazing cake and your dress is fantastic, your smile says it all, well done on all counts.
06 Jan 2015, 07:19
What a beautiful dres and cake.
Congratulations :heart:
Bracken
06 Jan 2015, 07:59
Congrats! You look beautiful :-)
06 Jan 2015, 08:05
Absolutely totally wonderfully gorgeous!
Many congratulations you talented happy bride and groom, have a long and joyous life together x
06 Jan 2015, 08:20
Beautiful! :smile:
:heart: Congratulations!
06 Jan 2015, 08:21
Congratulations!! The dress is stunning (am in awe) and the cake is out of this world.
06 Jan 2015, 09:27
Many congratulations :heart: , beautiful dress and cake - well done! :like:
06 Jan 2015, 10:20
Lovely, just lovely
06 Jan 2015, 10:22
PB you look breathtaking in your dress.... How clever you are,and making the flower girl's dress too.
Lovely shape too,very slinky and elegant!
The cake is incredible,it must have been difficult to cut into such perfection ! X
06 Jan 2015, 10:36
Wow, wow and wow again! You look beautiful in your lovely dress - what skill and design flair, which you obviously inherited from your mother! Your dress is perfect for your new, slim figure and you both look so happy. Congratulations and best wishes for a long and happy life together.
06 Jan 2015, 10:53
Oh WOW! You look gorgeous in your fabulous wedding dress. Many congratulations to you and your new hubby and also to your very talented mum!
23 posts Page 1 of 2