The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

15 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi to all my friends from the Facebook groups :) Mariska 'Moogie' Taylor here!

The forums are still a work in progress, I've just set up the domain & installed the forum on my lunch break, so it's all bit clinical and sparse at the moment.
I'll hunt out a nice theme for the forum layout this evening and get things up and running properly then!

EDIT: Things are now looking a bit nicer and we have a few extra features!

Please feel free to make a topic introducing yourself & how you got started on 5:2, how your experience has been etc. If you're here from Facebook, maybe let us all know what name you go by there so we can figure out who's who!
I've installed a slightly nicer looking theme now, though I need to sort out logos etc!
I presume that you have messaged Dr Mosley on Twitter to attempt to get a mention on the Thefastdiet.co.uk ?
Dr Mosley encouraged me to set the forum up, so yes I've tweeted him the URL and perhaps he'll link to the site as he wasn't planning on making his own forums.
Well done and thank you for creating this forum!
Thanks so much for creating this!
Thankyou so much for all ur hard work to create this forum, very much appreciated :)
Hello everyone, I've not long started this life style and I have started on 4:3 to get my weight loss shifted as it has stalled even with regular exercise. And thanks moogie for this forum
Great idea creating this forum :D
I am just about at my desired weight but I still fast one day a week and am really interested in it.
I know 5:2 works as I tried it before Christmas, but have gone off the rails a bit since then!! :o However I have started again this week, so it's great to find like minded people. Also, many long years ago, my sister when out with Mike Mosley while they were at Oxford together! ;)
Thanks Jessica :)

Keeping up with facebook was taking up a whole lot of my time!!!
I just signed up after seeing the link for this on Twitter. I don't need to lose weight, but I did see the TV show on the BBC and would like to find out more about the effect of this diet!
Thanks for setting this up Moogie. Trying to keep up with FB can be time consuming although it has helped me and I have only done one fast day! ;-)
Yes, I've been regularly posting the link to the forum on twitter so as to net lots of new members ;)
Hi. Today is my first fast day so I am really pleased to have found this forum. Not too hungry so far.
15 posts Page 1 of 1