The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

9 posts Page 1 of 1
Snow Day
21 Jan 2013, 10:18
Morning all,

We have a snow day today, which is nice seeing I have revision to be doing, no having to trek out on the school run.
Really hope it improves tomorrow, currently all bus services are suspended and if its the same tomorrow I won't be able to get to uni for an exam :shock:
Re: Snow Day
21 Jan 2013, 11:56
Oh dear. The forecast seems to be for me snow and ice!

Presume there is some contingency plan for people who can't get in for the exam?
21 Jan 2013, 12:22
What are you revising? I am now intrigued and beats thinking about not having lunch :) (It's lunch time!)
Jo
21 Jan 2013, 13:28
Biological molecules. I rang uni and they said if I don't get in then they'll mark me absent and will be just entered in for the resit in August, which I don't fancy as I'll have 4 other exams and this module finished at Christmas so it'll be long forgotten by the summer.
21 Jan 2013, 13:35
Fingers-crossed for you for tomorrow then!
21 Jan 2013, 13:47
Well now I know! Do your thesis on IF. :)

V hungry here but hoping a miso soup will keep me going until tea time.
22 Jan 2013, 07:40
Good luck in your exam theedemented1 :D
22 Jan 2013, 07:53
Hope you manage to make it in for the exam...and good luck!
22 Jan 2013, 12:13
Our high today will be 17F (suspect that's in the neighborhood of -7C). But only snow flurries to go with that. It can get too cold to snow!
9 posts Page 1 of 1