The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

39 posts Page 2 of 3
Hope you have an enjoyable & well deserved holiday Moogie.
Well, who's up for a midnight feast boys and girls? Oh, that won't work will it? We'll all be in the doghouse if we have piled on the weight whilst our mistress Moogie is away. :frown:

Hope you have a well deserved rest Moogie, see you when you get back, :like:

Ballerina x
Oh, I expect you've already gone, but I hope you have a lovely time. Safe journey x
Meant to pop in and say goodbye have a good time but I was a bit late. Oh well have a food time. Oh dear that's supposed to say good time, but you choose, after all none of us are on a diet!!!
*runs on panting at the last minute as usual*
*waves to the car *
*shouts* have fun
Hope it's a good one Moogie, you certainly deserve it after all your hard work, don't worry about us, you've whipped us all well enough into line!

You've got a community here that's based on mutual support, so that will keep things going in your absence :heart:
Have a wonderful time, hope the weather is good to you x
Have had a lovely time here, can't believe how quickly this week has gone!
This time tomorrow I'll be back home! Looking forward to seeing our furry little phoebe again and all the fish!
Hope to catch up on all the tracker amend requests on Saturday before my eurobirthdayvision party. Thanks for all your patience meanwhile.

Feels so strange not to have fasted this week, can't wait to get back to it. Am sure I've gained a few lbs but will do 4:3 next week and not weigh until after! Wish it wasn't my birthday this weekend, will indulge then and have a meal with my friends on Tuesday.
Ooh hello oh Moogly-one! :smile:
Glad you are having a good week! We've missed you! :heart:
Don't wish it wasn't your birthday- have a lovely weekend! :cake:
It will be nice to have you back, have a great birthday :drink:

Ballerina x :heart:
Welcome back, and have a fab birthday!! :cake:
Thanks all :)
Just catching up with the various requests/messages now - may take a while! Thanks for bearing with me.

Looks like my Eurobirthdayvision Party is off, 4 of our friends can't make it and the other 2 were only really up for it if there was a group of us, so I guess it's just me, Rich & a cake tonight! Doesn't matter, birthday's not until tomorrow anyway, maybe I can convince the 2 who don't do Eurovision to come over for a takeaway then instead.
MOOGIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

You can come to mine! We are having a Eurobirthdaypizza night with ice cream (and pizza, obviously) because my birthday is tomorrow too! Bring Rich (and the cake). :-)
If I hadn't just been on hols I'd take you up on that, but not sure Rich is up for a long drive to Greece, or even if the car can make it that far that quickly (should have bought that flux capacitor I saw on Ebay...)

Thanks for the offer though sweetie. How cool we share a birthday, I'll have a slice of cake for you ;)

I've resigned myself to jacket spud & salad tonight instead of treats. Actually a jacket is a treat, Rich hates them and has ribs tonight. I'm looking forward to a good dollop of coronation chicken, yum.

Enjoy Eurovision & your birthday party - have a fab day tomorrow too!
39 posts Page 2 of 3